Prologue

No One's P.O.V

Tom ran as fast as he could, almost slipping on a puddle of mud. He was in a hurry to get home to his boyfriend, Tord. Tom thought that his boyfriend was never like this.

Making him run through the pouring rain. But that doesn't mean he wasn't up to be sick just for his beloved. They've been in a relationship since they were still in highschool so Tom never hesitated when it comes to his boyfriend.

He was willing to risk it all because he trusts him.

Finally he reached for the door to their apartment and ran inside. Not caring if the floorboards was getting wet.

He was still panting as he stopped in front of the tv. He looked around and found no sign of Tord, "Tord?" Tom called out.

There was no answer.

"I swear he said he'll be here..." Tom thought before wandering around. He stopped in front of their room when he finally caught a glimpse of Tord's figure turned back on him.

He smiled as he sneaked up behind his Tord slowly.

"GOTCH--"

"We're over."

Tom's eyes widened. He could have just heard it wrong... Tom laughed bitterly, "W-what?" he asked as he stepped back. Tord turned around to face him.

He was wearing a serious expression , an expression that Tom never knew about...

"I said 'We're over.' I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you." Tord said, eyes staring through Tom's black ones.

Tom's smile turned into a painful frown. His heart was beating fast. It's hurting him.

"Why?"

"..."

"was there something I said yesterday? O-or did I do something wrong?" Tom asked before he noticed what Tord had behind him. A luggage.

"Tord, if something's wrong... You can tell me." he said as he stepped towards Tord. Shaking hands and with an unsure smile.

"please talk to me..." he slowly reached out to Tord's hand.

"Thomas."

Tom froze on his tracks, his eyes turning glassy as he held back the tears that he wished he could cry. But he wouldn't. He has to be strong.

He knew how serious Tord is when he starts calling him 'Thomas' instead of Babe, Baby, Love, or Jehovah...

"We are over. I'm breaking up with you. Which of that statement do you not understand?" Tord asked, his voice was firm and strong. It would always make Tom's knees weak.

"THE PART OF THAT STATEMENT THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY! WHY ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME!!" Tom yelled, tears turning into anger. He was just confused... Very confused.

Tord didn't utter a word, he just looked at Tom. His eyes gave a strong stare.

Tom wished that Tord will smile and yell "It's a PRANK!". He wished none of this was happening...

Tord took his luggage and turned back to Tom who just stared at him in awe.

His eyes were pleading Tord to stay

or at least explain...

"Goodbye Thomas." Tord finished before walking pass Tom and out of their apartment.

Leaving Tom in complete shock.

"No... No.... no.." Tom muttered. He wanted to run to Tord and beg him to stay. But his feet never let him. He just stood their in place.

Silence and darkness swallowed him up as thunders roar from outside. The rain was getting even heavier. Yet Tom still stayed still. Unmoving.

Tears falling. Soft sobs can be heard.

Tom waited for Tord to come back and announce that it was a harmless prank. But Tord never came. Tom ended up waiting for him until the morning.

He never came back.