• 21.22 •

No One's P.O.V

The guy pulled Tom closer to him as he pats his head gently, "I'm sure he has an explanation..." he said as he looks over at the 'eyeless' guy beside him.

Tom sobs as he wipes the snot running down his nose, "He doesn't. He just left me. Without an explanation whatsoever." he spat with anger.

Tom cries again, wiping his tears with his sleeve, "I guess I was never enough..." Tom murmured as he ran his hands through his hair. The other guy just stares at him with a worried expression.

"That's not true." the other guy blurted.

Tom turned to the guy, seeing the guy with a smile on his face, "Everyone is enough. It's just that some people couldn't see their worth." he said with a very gentle voice.

Tom felt relaxed when he heard the guy's voice and he didn't even know why. He should be alert because he's talking to a stranger... But he's actually relaxed.

"I don't know what's going between you and this.. 'Tord' guy... But I'm sure he has an explanation on why he left you because everybody has reasons."

Tom slowly turn to look at the ground then he slowly shook his head as a no.. His expression turned into pained even more. It made the other guy hurt as well just by looking at Tom.

"Oh.. maybe it's because he isn't ready to explain yet." The guy said to Tom as he pat his shoulder to make Tom look at him again.

Tom wore a very confused expression, "What does that mean?" he asked as he slightly tilts his head to the side.

"Afraid to explain? It's just EXPLAINING!! It ain't that HARD!!.... Ahh... that stupid commie..." Tom mumbled as he brought one knee up to his chest and hugged it as he lowers his head.

The guy brought his hand up to his jaw as he thinks, "Well... It's because some explanations didn't have the worth to be heard. They are either Stupid or Lies." the guy finished, turning to Tom with a smile.

"So please don't cry anymore. Nobody should be crying over things like this."

Tom's eyes widened when he suddenly felt his heart skip a beat. He lifts his head up and leans closer to the guy while the other jolts back.

"What are you doing out here anyway? It's still early." Tom asked,

The guy moved slightly away from Tom and scratches his head, "I am out on a jog right now... Well.. More like a morning walk since I tend to run out of air in a short amount of time." he explained as Tom nodded while listening.

"If you don't mind me asking.."

"hmm?"

"Are you new here?" Tom asked, his eyes widened in curiousity.

"No..." the other guy replied.

"Strange.. I don't really see guys like you around here..." Tom commented, looking at his beautiful tanned skin and round nose.

That comment made the other guy laugh as he was feeling a bit shy.

"What's your name?" Tom suddenly blurted out as he started fidgeting. The guy stared at Tom for a while. Really shocked as to why this person has not recognize him. The other guy let out a small chuckle as he found Tom cute.

"It's Zion. King Zion Geverola." He introduced, Tom's eyes widened. He slowly points at the guy.

"Y-you're Zion Geverola? As in... the model King Zion Geverola? Or just some guy with the same name as him?"

The neverending questions were making the other guy giggle. He raised his hand up to Tom as he smiled, "Yes, I'm that Zion Geverola. How did you know about me? Although I was quite happy that you didn't know about me at all."