• 22 •

No One's P.O.V

"Eduardo?" Zion called out as he puts his phone on his shoulder, gently squeezing it to his ear before slowly peeling off the band-aid that was on his wrist.

"Hey Zi, how ya doing there?" Eduardo replied on the other side.

Zion smiled widely as he looked up to the white ceiling of the room. He moves the white sheets wrapping his lower body to stand up and slowly stretch his other arm out.

"Been okay... I think I'll be able fly home this afternoon or tomorrow.." the Filipino replied as he slipped into his slippers.

Eduardo let out a sigh of relief on the other side as he chuckled, "Good, good. Ya know, Tom's been looking for you."

"Oooohh!! Are you talking to Neon right now?" Matt interrupted as he leans closer to Eduardo who shoves his face away immediately.

"Yes, now get the hell away loser." Eduardo playfully spat to Matt who was rubbing his nose.

"You're so mean!" Matt shouted.

Eduardo rolled his eyes before going back to his conversation with his friend.

"Hello? Zi?"

"Ah, sorry. I didn't want to interrupt you and Matt."

"Oh don't worry. He's the one who interrupted anyway." Eduardo hissed as he shot a playful glare at Matt. Matt stuck his tongue out before going back to texting edd in his phone.

"Oh I see.. Well... I've been missing Tom too. How is he there?"

"Zi you were like only gone for a day. Of course he'll be fine."

"ahh.. Right... But a lot has already happened Eduardo. You didn't tell him anything, right?" Zion asked making Eduardo pause for a bit.

There was a moment of silence as Eduardo thought of his best friend's worried look on his face when he asked about Zion. He breathed in slowly before finally replying.

"No. I didn't."

"oh thank goodness... I thought you were going to tell on me."

"No I won't. But Tom.. right he's.. I.."

"Eduardo, you know too well that I know he'll be hurt. So leave it to me."

Eduardo bit his lips, not wanting to cause an argument, "okay.."

--------------------------------------------

Tom opened his eyes slowly as he shifts to his right. He let his eye sight adjust to his surroundings. When they were finally adjusted, he slowly looks around the place he was in.

The surroundings were so unfamiliar to him that he had to wonder.. How did he get to this place and why is he there.

He sat up immediately when suddenly he felt his lower back grow an unbearable pain. It made him lay back down very quickly.

"What the fuck..." Tom uttered when he slowly reached down to his lower back, rubbing it gently when he met pain once again.

"FUCK!" he cursed as he quickly pulled away his hand from his spine.

"Why the fuck is my lower back hurting so much?"

He started panicking when he realizes that everything was so unfamiliar to him. He swore he knew that the scent of the fabric he was lying on is not his nor his fiance's but...

He slowly look down to his chest, realizing that he was shirtless. Praying to jehovah that it was not the end of the world, he slowly reached for the blankets wrapping around his lower body.

"Oh Jehovah.. Please don't fucking tell me..." he mumbled before lifting the covers up.

He was completely naked.

"Oh you're awake..." Tom heard someone muttered beside him before he was pulled into someone's embrace.

Inhaling deeply on his neck was a person who Tom wished he had never met again.

"T-tord?" he called out before he winced in pain when the Norwegian pulled him closer by his waist. Tord was nuzzling his nose on Tom's neck making the other flush red.

Tom gently pushed Tord away, "Tord? Why am I naked?" He asked as the younger before realizing that the other was shirtless as well. Tord groaned in annoyance before pulling the older back into his arms again.

"Jehovah.. last night... you were so loud... so don't be loud this early in the morning..."

Tord replied in his morning voice as he rubs his face onto Tom's chest. Hearing his reply and the name he called made Tom panic even more. He shoved Tord away causing him to ache his spine.

Tom winced in pain before turning back to Tord who was just starting to open his eyes. It was a horrible realization. A horrible one indeed.

"WE HAD SEX?!" Tom shouted as he winced in pain again, holding his lower back for support. Tord rubbed his eyes like a kid waking up before nodding, "Yeah we did.. Why are you being loud about it?..."

with that Tom stood up, holding the blanket that was wrapped around him as he started to stumble here to there, looking for a mirror.

As soon as Tom started walking, he could already feel his lower back ache even more causing him to wine in pain every step he took.

"Jehovah? What are you looking for? You're gonna hurt yourself." Tord said as he sat up slowly.

When Tom found out that what he was looking for was nowhere in the room. He decided to run outside when suddenly he stepped on the blanket just as he was picking up his spead making him slip and fall face down.

"Jehovah's Witness! Be careful!!" Tord shouted but the other seemed not to care about falling face down again and again. Tom was already trembling from pain at this point but he only had one thing set in his mind.

He wanted to see himself in a mirror.

Tom raced outside of the room and hurried down the hallway. He was wincing in pain as he reached out for every door that he sees, hoping it was the bathroom.

"THOMAS! STOP! YOU'RE HURTING YOURSELF!" the younger yelled as he raced down the hallway, completely naked but he didn't seem to care.

Tom reached out for the last door, opening it and finally finding out that it was the bathroom.

Tom quickly turned to the huge mirror that was mounted on the wall just beside the door.

He had hickeys and bite marks all over his neck and chest, his nose was bleeding from falling face down again and again while running down the hallway. His hair was a complete mess.

The realization hit Tom so hard that his eyes started drawing tears. Tom covered his mouth and dropped on the cold white tiled floor.

Tord creaked the door open as he was panting, "Jehova.. Thomas... Why the... hell are you..." Tord froze when Tom came into his view.

Tom was kneeling down and crying as he was clutching the sheets that was covering him to his chest, trembling like a scared prey. He turned to Tord slowly as he sobbed.

"Why did I let myself do it with you?" Tom cried as he showed a broken smile to Tord that made Tord's heart drop.

"I should've known it was wrong..." he mumbled as he let out a chuckle. Tord slowly kneeled down beside Tom.

"Thomas, your nose is bleeding." Tord said as he gently wiped the blood dripping down Tom's nose when Tom turned away from him.

Tord saw how disappointed the elder was. He pulled the blanket up to cover more of the elder's skin, "Thomas. The floor is cold and dirty. Let's get you back to bed."

Tom covered his face in guilt, "I feel disgusting."

"Thomas don't say that--"

"I feel so disgusted of myself Tord."

It was at this moment that Tord finally realized how much pain he has caused Tom from before and now.