• 31 •

No One's P.O.V

Tord glanced at Tom, "You sure had a lot of fun back there but now you're frowning again." he said as he averted his eyes back on the road.

Tom on the other hand was trying not to keep a smile on. He really did have a lot of fun. He actually missed feeling happy for once.

"I almost forgot how enjoyable your family is." Tom responded with a gentle tone. He was missing something as well... His connection with his mother.

But it was no use bringing it back since his mother was the one who disowned him after his father was shot to death.

Tord chuckled, "I'm glad you had fun..."

Suddenly Tord's phone rang out loud almost making Tord step on the breaks from the surprise. Tord glanced to the side, "Can you answer it for me please?"

Tom just did as told since he was feeling a bit nicer. He looked at the screen. It showed that it was from an unknown number... But Tom felt like it was really familiar...

It was Eduardo's number.

He didn't want to tap on the answer button so he waited for Tord.

"Who's it from?" Tord asked making the brit's mode change.

"It's from Eduardo." Tom replied, his face getting darker.

Tord frowned his eyebrows, "I never had his number.. Nor does he--"

"I can recognize his number.."

The car was silent for a while as the ringing of Tord's phone continues. When the traffic light ahead turned red. Tord stepped on the breaks of the car before pulling the phone out of Tom's hand.

He pressed answer and put the call on speaker,

"What do you want?" Tord asked, obviously sounding annoyed.

"Hey loser... I can't believe why I'm asking you this but... Do you know where's To--"

"Where did you get my number?"

"I know Tom's with you since tonight is your family date, right?"

Tord glanced at Tom and he saw Tom frozen on his seat.

"That's not your business."

"That's my friend you're with! Of course It's my business."

"Oh really? Try asking Tom yourself." Tord finished before hanging up on the call. He then asked Tom for his phone.

When Tom hurriedly took his phone out and gave it to Tord. Tord just straight up turned his phone off.

"Don't answer any of his calls for now. Or any calls for that matter." Tord said as he gave back Tom's phone. The traffic light turned green once again so Tord started driving.

Tom looked down and wondered if Eduardo ever knew about....

Tord suddenly heard soft sobs making him turn to Tom. He was crying while staring blankly on his lap. Tears trailing down on his cheeks.

Suddenly Tord took a sharp turn making the two of them almost get thrown to the side as well. Tom looked up at the road looking shocked, "Hey, where are we going?" Tom asked.

Tord didn't reply and just stepped on his gas to get his car at speed.

"H-HEY! YOU FUCKING BRAT! WHAT THE FUCK!" Tom screamed as he held on to his seat and closed his eyes. He was scared and confused.

Tord on the other hand just kept his eyes on the road. He knew that the call from Eduardo reminded Tom about his fiance, Zion. It angered him inside.

After what it felt like a 30 minute drive, Tord stepped on the breaks and Tom finally felt relieved that he was still alive.

"HEY! WHAT GIVES YOU MOTHER FUCKI--" Tom paused when he finally looked outside. It was an unfamiliar place to him.

Tord didn't say anything and just got out of the car. He walked over to Tom and opened the door for him. Tord pulled Tom out of the car and pulled him to the edge that was blocked with fences.

The place looked really lonely and abandoned and the only light it was getting is from the car and a building just past the fences. Trees and grasses were ever so green and fresh. Past the fences was the local airport and it seemed like one airplane was getting ready to take off.

"Tord.. Where are we?"

"I accidentally found this place when I was driving away from... You." Tord explained, Tom turned to Tord.

"Here, I screamed and shouted everything I wanted to let out of my system."

Tom looks around the place before looking down the airport. It was a high place so it was windy and cold. Tom hugged himself tightly attempting to warm up.

It wasn't working for him until he felt arms wrapped around him gently. Then a soothing voice spoke behind his ear,

"Here, I broke down and cried for leaving you."

Tom turned to Tord with a surprised look. Tord just gave him a smile, "When that plane takes off, It'll get loud." Tord said as he pointed at the airplane that was ready for take off. Tom followed his hands and confusingly looks at the plane.

"When it takes off I want you to shout and scream everything you want to say and let out right now. Trust me. After that. You'll feel like the weight on your chest will be lifted up. It'll feel good."

Tord said as he pulled away from Tom and stepped aside just as the plane was starting to move forward.

Tom hesitantly looks at Tord before turning back to the speeding plane. The surroundings were getting louder and it was shaking a bit, probably because the ground was just dirt.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HIDE IT FROM ME?!" Tom shouted, tears started pouring out of his eyes.

"I WANNA FUCKING HATE YOU BUT I REALLY CAN'T! AND I HATE IT!!"

Tord just looks at Tom with a small smile. He wanted to hug Tom.. But he knew he wanted to be alone for now.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU'LL NEVER HIDE ANYTHING FROM ME!!"

"YOU EVEN HAD MY OWN FRIEND AND YOUR MANAGER IN IT TOO DIDN'T YOU?!"

"YOU MUST BE LAUGHING BECAUSE I LOOKED LIKE A FOOL!"

"WELL I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW!"

Every shout and screams Tom was letting out, Tord felt the need to hug the brit. Tom was crying his heart out and he wanted to comfort the brit.

"I FUCKING LOVED YOU!"

When the plane finally took off, Tom dropped on the ground crying. Tord ran to him, "Hey! Are you alright?!" Tord asked as he held Tom's shoulders.

The brit looked up to Tord. With crying eyes and a big smile on his face he said,

"You're right. It felt good letting everything out."

Tom said it with a very sour and rough voice and it was because of his screaming and shouting just earlier.