• 9 •

Eduardo's P.O.V

"Hey Edo."

I look up to Matt who was just got out of the staff room.

I smirk, "Hey, Loser. What's up?" I ask. Matt then walks closer to me while holding a bunch of napkins.

"Tim's late..." he mumbled.

"yeah, he's probably with Zi. Damn those two are inseparable." I comment with a small chuckle as I took a napkin from Matt and clean the counter before sitting on a stool.

Matt shook his head very slowly with an... Disappointed expression?..

"Hey, is something wrong? You seem pretty quiet as usual Loser." I say, waiting for Matt to reply.

"I have a bad feeling that something will come back from the past. And it's gonna bring bad things... I don't know?" Matt mumbles but I heard it very clearly.

"Something from the past? Matt are your senses going crazy or something?" I ask, I was confused but I did not let it affect me.

Matt really looked so serious. He was just staring on the floor. His expression is unreadable. Been so long since I saw Matt wearing that kind of expression.

It was when Tom had his heart broken by one of our frien--

"Hello, Old friend."

A familiar accented voice spoke. I hated it. Just from hearing it. I already hate it.

I turn to the source of the voice and saw the devil.

My blood begans to boil and my head started to get hot. I got down on my stool as I glared on the man in front of me.

I glance at Matt and saw how he was frozen in his place. Is he the one Matt was talking about about?...

"What are you doing here, Tord?" I asked, he just replied with a sly smirk.

It got me even more mad.

"Get the hell out of here. You're not allowed here." I said to him, fists getting ready to hit him so hard.

He chuckled and smiled at me,

"Well this is a bar. Open for people who are 18 and up. I'm 23 so I don't see why I can't wait be here." he replied before smiling innocently at me.

"THAT'S IT!"

I grabbed his collar and raised my fist to punch him but suddenly someone grabbed me from behind.

"Ed! I BROUGHT HIM HERE SO STOP!!" Tom's voice rang through my ear. I froze as I slowly looked behind to the person who had a grip on my waist.

It is Tom..

"What?!" I yelled,

"I CAN EXPLAIN! JUST LET GO OF HIM!!"

I let go of Tord's collar, damn I really wanted to wipe off that smirk he has.

I turn to Tom, "Fucking EXPLAIN."

Tom grabs my wrist and pulls me into the staff room. He looked around before closing then locking the door.

"Just what is going on?! You loser!??"

"I am just helping him okay?"

My eyes widened, "HELPING HIM?! YOU'RE HELPING THE GUY WHO TORE YOU TO PIECES?! OH I AM TELLING ZION!--"

he suddenly shuts my mouth with his palm.

"Please! Don't tell Zi! Please! Ed! Please!" he pleaded, the look on his face made me feel sympathy.