• 12 •

No One's P.O.V

"So tomorrow, We're gonna start with the stupid questions?" Tom asked, crossing his arms as he slumps on the passenger seat. Tord glanced at him before grinning, "Yes, Problem?"

"To be honest.. Yeah." Tom replied, turning to stare deeply on to the road.

"Is it about your model boyfriend?"

Tom jolted up in the sudden mention of his beloved, "N-no.. It's no-"

"Why can't you just tell him the truth? It's better if he knows." Tord retorted, trying to muster all the gentleness of his voice as he could.

He was also bitten by what he just said.

Tord then turned to Tom and stared. He saw how Tom was wearing the same expression he wore when he left...

Tord shook his head and quickly averted his eyes, "Thomas, I hope you know that he's gonna find out eventually... It's better if you have told him now than late--"

"I'm gonna tell him soon. But if I do... I know he's gonna hate me for not telling him sooner."

Tord noticed that the traffic light turned to red. Tord stopped his car and looked over at Tom secretly. Tom sighed, "I just couldn't have him hate me... I don't want him to hate me."

Tord stared at Tom, looking at him with hopeful eyes.

'What could have happen if I just told you?'

Tord continued to stare at Tom. Missing how it felt when he was free to hold Tom whenever he wants.

HOOOOONNNKKKK!!!

Both of them jolted up in surprise. Realizing that they were holding up the line of cars behind them.

Tord then stepped on the gas, murmuring profanities under his breath.

Tom slowly glanced at Tord. Tord was still murmuring under his breath and his face expression was unreadable...

'Are you really okay?'

~~~~~~~~~Tom's front porch~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for the ride." Tom bid to Tord before closing the car door and walking away.

"I'll just send you a text!" Tord yelled before driving away. Tom turned to look at Tord's car while it was slowly disappearing out of his sight.

Tom scoffed, "Couldn't even spare a time to say thank you and goodbye to me."

Disappointed, Tom turned to his front door and reached for the keys in his pocket. Suddenly his phone rung off.

He wondered for a moment...

'Is it Zion?' Tom thought to himself before realizing that the only contact in his phone with a costumed ringtone was Zion.

So who was calling him at this time?

"Meh, probably Mom." Tom said to himself while wearing a grumpy face. He never had a good relationship with his mom.

So he wasn't giving two shits about answering it.

Until...

RIIIINNNGGGG!!!

"FOR JEHOVAH'S SAKE!" Tom yelled in annoyance before reaching for his phone in his pocket then clicking the answer button immediately.

"WHAT?!" Tom yelled at the phone, panting like a mad dog.

"Thomas." A Norwegian accented voice spoke in a very gentle tone. Tom paused, "T-tord?"