• 17 •

No One's P.O.V

Tafira sighed as she glared at her brother, "You broke up with him? And you're here with him right now because Mom said that she wants to see you both together?" she said, still not taking off the glare she has on Tord.

Tord was sitting across Tafira, arms crossed and his eyes locked on the table. He slowly nodded, "Yes." he replied.

"You don't understand Taf. I don't want to tell our family that I broke up with Tom over the phone. That's like the most coward thing I'd do!"

"So you'd rather have yourselves lying in front of our faces and pretending that you're still together?"

Tord nodded as he rolled his eyes, "Pretty much yeah."

They were now inside Tord's dorm. Tafira commanded Tord to bring them there since Tafira wanted a further explanation from her brother.  Of course, they dropped off Tom and Rosy at the Home for the Aged first.

Suddenly there was a big slap sound echoing in the room and a pain across Tord's scarred cheek.

Tafira slapped Tord.

"Are you a fucking asshole?!" she yelled.

Tord just froze, he didn't say anything. He won't dare it also.

"He's FREAKING ENGAGED TORD! AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU 'ASKED' HIM TO HELP YOU JUST FOR THE FUCKING DINNER DATE?!" She spat, standing up in her place.

Tord was a bit thankful that his roommates were not at home right now since they were out of town for work. Well... Except for Edd who was peeking from the corner wearing a worried expression.

"You could have just told Mom about what happened between you and Thomas a long time ago." Tafira said in a low and calm tone. She flips her hair before sitting back down again.

"Well whatever. I'm telling them once I get back to Norway after I give Mrs. Abajo her treatment." she continued as he pulls out her phone from her pocket. She was about to dial their Mother when Tord suddenly held her hand.

Tafira looks up to her brother, "What?" she asked. Tafira's angry expression suddenly turned into a sympathetic one when she saw how Tord looked like he just lost something that was very special to him..

"I beg you Taf. Don't."

~~~~~~~~~~with Tom~~~~~~~~~~

Tom slightly tighten his grip on the old lady's small hand while looking at her hand. They were now walking to Auntie Rosy's room.

"I'm not cheating on him, Auntie Rosy. I would never do it." Tom said softly. Aunt Rosy's eyes soften as soon as she saw how hurt Tom was.

She soon smiled and patted Tom's head, "Don't worry.. I know you wouldn't. I was just surprised... I'm sorry if I had ruined your 'date' with your ex and his sister."

Tom shook his head slowly, "No, she deserved to know. Everyone in their family do. We're lying to them just because Tord's afraid of the disappointment..."

"and you decided to help him."

Tom bit his bottom lip as he nodded, "Yeah... but only for that... Nothing else." he mumbled as he opens the door to Auntie Rosy's room.

It was quiet because it was mid-afternoon. All of the elderly should be getting their rest.

Aunt Rosy walked inside her room and turn to Tom once again to give him a hug. She nuzzled her face on Tom's shoulder,

"You must be confused. I am not gonna be angry if you are still in love with him, Sweetie." She suddenly whispered to Tom's ear. Tom's eyes widened as he listened in.

"All I want is that if you still are in love with him. Just break off what you have with your fiance before he finds out and it'll be even more painful for both you and him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eduardo was inside the bathroom, half-naked with a towel wrapped around his lower body. He was still a little bit wet, facing the mirror while contemplating his life choices.

"Edu?" Matt called out as he poked his head inside the bathroom where Eduardo was waxing his armpit.

Eduardo let out a groan, "What?! For the 16th time I said WHAT?!"

Eduardo was slowly pulling some wax off from his armpit as Matt was trying to hold in his laughter when Eduardo's low whimpering was heard.

"Don't fucking laugh." Eduardo ordered as he shot a threatening glare at Matt who was already laughing his ass off.

"Alright. Anyway do you remember Tord?..."

Eduardo froze from peeling off the wax and looked at Matt from the mirror.

"That loser again? Yeah, I remember him. That bloody fucking asshole who hurt Tom--"

"Well do you remember his green friend?"

"his green what?"

Eduardo can't remember meeting an alien..

"His green friend! Also I'm not going to work for today!"

"What? What do you mean?"

Eduardo waited for his friend to continue talking as he was slowly peeling off the wax.

"Can I go out with Edd?"

With that said Eduardo pulled off the wax off from his armpit from the sudden raise of Matt's voice.

"YOWW!!" Eduardo shouted as he held his now red armpit as it was hurting really badly.

Matt flashed a grin at his friend as he shouted, "I'll take that as a Yes!" before closing the door. Leaving Eduardo with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I regret all of my life choices.

Well. Except for the time I met Zion and Tom."

Also I forgot to drop this smoll gift. :3

I got small time after I did my research.

Also. I'm technically the FIRST.

So stop.