• 20 •

No One's P.O.V

Tom closed his eyes and took a deep breath before glaring at the Norwegian, "Really? You fucking brat." he hissed as he crossed his arms over his chest and huffed.

Tord let out a chuckle, "First you call me a kid. Now call me a brat? What's next? Baby?" the younger cooed earning a low groan from Tom.

Tom shook his head, "Whatever brat." Tom finished before walking away in a fast pace. Tord smirked as he trails slowly behind the older again.

"You know we still aren't done with something!" Tord shouted eyeing Tom like an animal. He has noticed how Tom's booty was now much more perked up than before.

Tom let out a groan, "If it's about the kick, You deserve it." he spat walking away in a more quickened pace.

Tord chuckled lowly from Tom's sass. He loves it so much,

"You know you gotta apologize to my car for that. She's an expensive car." Tord shouted as he sped up his engine to catch up to the brit.

"This is conversation is really childish. I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour from you, Brat." Tom hissed as he turned around to Tord and point at him with a glare.

But Tord found it quite cute than threatening, "Aww, Is Grandpa having a bad day?" he teased.

Tom let out a gruff, "Yes, actually, I am having a bad day because my fiance is no where to be seen and I could not contact him!" Tom spat making the Norwegian instantly shut his mouth.

Tord felt the pang in his heart again, "ignore it." he mumbled to himself before smirking at Tom again.

"You know Grandpa, I feel so bad for you." he teased, forcing a smirk on his face.

Tom chuckled, "Says the one who got their ass burned by their sister from lying." Tom spat as he continues to walk again.

Tord smirk then disappeared, "Earlier was a disaster I know. But Tafira and I talked things out already."

Tom had his back turned to Tord so he couldn't see how Tord's expression change.

"That's nice. Does this mean the dinner date is cancelled and that I don't have to pretend to be in love with you anymore?" Tom spat.

"Because I'm cool with that. That means I don't have to lie to Zion anymore."

There was silence between the two of them. Tom couldn't even feel someone trailing behind him anymore. He paused and turned to the car.

He saw how Tord had his car parked on the far side of the road. But there was no one inside.

Tom narrowed his eyes as he turns his head left to right. There was no sign of Tord.

"Weird. Where did he go?" Tom murmured to himself as he starts walking again. He thought to himself if he was hallucinating or not. But it was too real to be possible...

Tom pauses as he turns to where the car was parked again. It was still there. That's when Tom realised that it was already dark.. The sky was already a dark pale blue mixed with red and orange.

It gave him chills when he realised that there where little to no more people around him.

Then Tom was suddenly reminded of his Fiance and his work.

"Fuck.. I have to hurry." Tom mumbled before running off. He hurriedly reach for his phone in his pocket to call Mark while not looking at what's in front of him.

Tom was about to pull his phone out from his pocket when suddenly something blocked his way. It had a familiar scent to it so he figured it was a person.