• 33 •

No One's P.O.V

"Can you stop right now before I smack you again?" Tom said as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Just come the fuck inside." Tom hissed at Tord before walking into his living room with Tord trailing behind him wearing a huge grin on his face.

It was rare for Tord to visit Tom early in the morning without an actual purpose.. Tom just pushed himself into believing that Tord was probably just bored.

He just can't trust anyone for now...

Tom sat on the sofa and rubbed his eyes, "What brings you here this early in the morning?" Tom asked, slowly stretching out his arms. Tord pretended to think for a bit as he took a seat beside Tom.

Tord let out a hum to which made Tom turn to him. That's when the brit noticed that Tord was still wearing his pajamas.

"To check on you?" Tord nervously replied as he scratched his nape. Tom suspected something suspicious about him...

The brit pointed at Tord's pajamas, "You're... still wearing your pajamas." Tom spat as he began to notice how Tord's body language changed. He began to move like he was nervous.

It was quite new to Tom since he was so used to Tord being so calm and composed all the time.

So something was not right...

"Why come to my apartment in that?" Tom asked, his eyes fixed on Tord who was desperately trying to keep a relaxed face.

Although Tom was also trying to not laugh. Tord's pajamas were both matching. They were dark red and designed with lolipops and rainbows all around.

"pfftt.." Tom quickly averted his eyes to the TV. When Tord turned to look at him, Tord confusingly look down at his clothes and blushed different shades of red upon discovering why the elder was about to laugh.

"Come on don't laugh at it." Tord begged as he pulled Tom by his arm playfully. Tom squeaked a small giggle before looking down, "It just reminds me of a certain song that you hated before."

Tord stared at Tom who was smiling... Battling with himself and telling himself that he should stay in his place and fight the urges to hug the cute looking elder.

"I still hate that song until now." Tord admitted, Tom couldn't hold it in anymore and just laughed.

"This was your last gift for me you know? You're such an idiot..." Tord murmured, cheeks still blushing red as he hugged himself. Tom suddenly stopped laughing and turned to face Tord then soon blushed on the realization.

The two were a blushing mess.

Tord sighed in defeat and slumped on the sofa with his eyes closed, "I got a call at about 5 am earlier." he started as Tom listened in, hugging his legs to his chest.

"Oh yeah? From who?" Tom asked as he rests his head on his own knees. Tord glanced at the brit and his face turned into annoyance, "It was from Taf."

"Oh?"

"She said that she's coming here to talk with you about.. 'stuff'. And she sounded horrible." Tord finished while gesturing the quotation marks in the air.

"What do you mean she sounded horrible?" Tom asked Tord.

"Well... I believe she and her ex boyfriend met just 2 days ago. I honestly don't know why she got so affected by it." Tord shrugged while Tom just nodded understandably but soon wondered why didn't just Tord tell him by call or text.

Tafira barely uses her phone so it was hopeless calling her.

"If that's all you wanted to tell me. You know guys can always call or text me you know?" Tom said to Tord as he stood up from the sofa and started walking to the kitchen.