• End • End •

Tord's P.O.V

It's been 2 years since Tom left. I could still remember how all of us went looking for him the whole day... Even though I knew he told me that we wanted to rest.

------------------------

"Tord, Please don't hate me when I say... I want to rest for now. Like... run away, you know?" Tom says and chuckles bitterly at me. I glance at him in the mirror and saw how he had his attention outside.

I turn back to the road ahead of me and smile, "Yeah, it's good to know you want to rest. How about when we get home. I'll bring you to bed for you to sleep?" I ask and he just pause for a bit before nodding.

-----------------------

I didn't knew that when he said he wanted to rest and run away he actually meant to go away without anyone knowing where he is. I was too startled and scared when I saw his room was empty. It felt like an empty box.

Every day was the same as the day after and so on. We were all too desperate to find him that we had forgotten how much he needs to heal himself and be away with the people who hurt him.

So we all stopped looking.

It was hard for us to just go back to what we were supposed to be doing when someone important had suddenly disappeared out of your life. It was tough for me that time. To think that I found him then he just suddenly disappear.

Could I really blame him? 

If I were in his shoes I would want to run away as well. Hide myself from all the pain and let myself heal...

"Hey." Edd calls out to me as he waves his hand in front of my face. I blink once unaware how much I was spacing out. I turn to him and smile, "Sup?"

We are inside our hidden base. Walking to the room where our experiment was confined in. Good thing that the hallways are finally upgraded into metal and there's light shining from the ceiling.

"You've been spacing out lately. Over 2 years actually." he comments as he looks at me with a very worried expression. I didn't actually know how to reply to that.. I mean, what he said was right, I have been spacing out. I myself don't even know why.. Maybe because I'm still thinking about....

I turn to him and smirk, "Says the guy who's been thinking about Matt 24/7." I teased and he blushes 50x shades of red. I laughed at how he looks.

"Hey! It's normal to have the person you love in your head at all time!" he defends, playing with a thread of his hair like he was some embarrassed school girl.

I chuckle, "Stop looking like that! You're gonna make me cringe!" I laughed as I crossed my arms. Edd pouted like some kid, I really wanted to slap that pout out of his face.

I just roll my eyes and sighed, "Is it because of Aunt Luce?" he suddenly asked and it made me jolt my ass up. I whip my head to him almost immediately, "What?" I ask. He scratched his nape nervously and looked up to me,

"You know... She.. Passed away recently... So I was wondering if.. You're spacing out because of thinking of her. I knew how close you were.. You were always taking her and the other old lady to dates like you were obliged to." Edd added. I just stared at him and didn't answer.

Aunt Luce passed away just a week ago. She was a sweet woman. She was like a second mother to me. Aunty Rosy on the other hand still 'dislikes' me. I have the same feeling for her too. But we were still good. Even though Tom left, I have been visiting the Home for Aged since I was still guarding Zion in our base here in this city.