• 27 •

No One's P.O.V

Tord looked over to Tom as he was changing his clothes in an abnormal manner. It was as if like he was getting chased by something.

Looking at him made Tord feel paranoid. They were now inside Tom's home. In Tom's room as he was changing his clothes to go to the dinner date.

Tord tried talking Tom out of it. But Tom really wanted to go. Tord didn't know if he wanted to go just to forget the past events that had happened or if he just wanted his deal with Tord to be over.

Nonetheless, Tord didn't like how Tom was acting.

"Thomas--"

"I'm fine." the Brit interrupted before he hissed out of pain when he accidently brush his clothing on the wound on his arm.

It was bleeding a lot.

Tom's hissing sound was enough to make Tord stood up with a worried expression. Tord was about to go to his aid but Tom rose his hand up, stopping Tord from walking closer.

"I can handle it." was the only thing Tom said before he made his way to the bathroom. Tord couldn't help but trail behind the brit and just stood beside the little crack on the door since Tom didn't close it all the way.

Tord had his arms crossed over his head as he listened to Tom's soft sobs. He gently rested his head on the wall as he closed his eyes and listened in silence.

Meanwhile Tom was looking at himself in the mirror.

Brushing his fingers on the hickeys and bite marks Tord left on him before poking the open wound on his arm. He tried so hard to hold his whimpers as he splashed some water on his wound.

Tom had enough of everything. He felt tired and he felt like he was nothing but a toy. A toy that can be left broken after someone played around with it.

Anger soon rose within him. He thought about the moments where he had spent with Zion. All the "I love you's" and the "I hate you's" were all making him remember how many times he actually felt safe with Zion.

Tom was already crying but seeing his ring on his finger made him cry even more. He felt like he was missing something.

He grew guilty of thinking of the things he had hid behind his own "Fiance's" back. Tom looks back in the mirror and stares at the hickeys and bite marks.

He didn't know what to feel about it.

Soon he thought of the things Zion had done to him. How he was so sweet and caring. How he was willing to stop everything in his schedule for Tom.

'Was that all an act?' Tom thought as he finally looks at his own sad and tired eyes.

'Did he do all that just to get close to me and eat my skin?' Tom thought to himself again before he was brought back to a certain memory that happened a long time ago.

---------------------------------------------------------

"I may have to move." Tom said as he stirred his coffee with a tablespoon gently. Zion whipped his head to Tom's direction as he was washing dishes.

They were inside Zion's house since Tom didn't want to go 'home' yet. In addition, It was also raining cats and dogs outside which what made Zion decide that Tom should just stay over for the night.

Just earlier Zion offered Tom a ride butTom refused, saying he might need time to think and he didn't want to decide for himself.

"You may need to... Move?" Zion asked as he runs the water on the plate that was full of soap.