• 2 •

Tom's P.O.V

"now go out there and walk like a star!" I cooed as I peck Zion's cheek making his cheeks flush red. He chuckled and then went out to the stage.

I just watched him from the back stage as he was doing his poses with the new outfit that Mark have designed himself. It was pretty nice.

I don't have a great sense of fashion...

"Hey."

I turned to the source of the voice and it was Jon. I nodded, "sup?"

"you're a pretty supportive boyfriend." he commented as he gave me a smile.

"Fiance, Jon." I corrected as I went back to looking at Zion. He was talking with the other stylists and the director. Probably discussing what poses he should do in the actual show.

Jon chuckled, "Oh! Sorry, my bad. Time just flew by so fast. I couldn't even remember the day he asked your hand for marriage clearly anymore. If... That makes sense?"

I giggle, "Really? Because I still remember it pretty clearly..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where exactly are we fucking going?" I  asked sarcastically, Zion still didn't spare me a glance.

Apparently he got mad because I just let a perverted old man touch my ass and let him get away from it in his Fashion Show earlier. I didn't even know that he was looking at me because I was at the very back of the crowd.

But really... I just don't care.

Well... He does. He cares too much.

I just sat there beside him as he was keeping his eyes on the road. His eyebrows frowned and his expression was unreadable.

I sighed, "Look... I'm sorry, Busy Bee. It's just that.. Lately... I've been restless. The Home for the Aged that I am working at part time is having issues with the pampers and milk.

We are short on cash and some of the grandmas there wouldn't stop crying because they want to get out of the place. We've been trying to put out everything we have for the other grandmas to be satisfied.

But they wanted to go to their homes... Unaware that they are abandoned by their own children ...

Plus the issues at the bar as well... Costumers are getting aggressive and the band that plays there is at a vacation. We couldn't find a replacement for them.

I just couldn't stop thinking about work that I've... been careless of myself." I lowered my head as I sighed.

"Good thing you know."

I shot my head back up to Zion, "Wow! That's making me feel better!" I huffed as I turned away from him.

"Get me out of this car." I ordered and waited for him to stop the car. He didn't.

"Hello? KING ZION? I WANNA GET OF--"

"Okay." he answered, stepping the breaks of the car and went out. He then opened the door for me. I got out of the car, confusion was written all over my face.

"I said '"I' wanna get out'' It doesn't include you." I retorted, crossing my arms in an angry manner.

Suddenly I felt myself being hoist up in the air, "Zi-"

"When it comes to you. 'I' am involved. If you have told me about your complications at work I could have helped you." He said as he starts walking, carrying me on his shoulder.