Author's note (ιмρσятαит )

First of all, thank you all so much to choosing to read this story!

Now, as said on the description of this story:

TRIGGER WARNING: dark and sexual themes will be contained in this story.

•THE ART IS NOT MINE

•MOST CHARACTERS BELONG TO HORIKOSHI

Alright, now onto story details!
•The reader will be female.

•This story will derail from the original BNHA plot. There are a few key moments from the anime that will be included but aside from that most of the plot here will not follow the anime nor the manga.

•If you don't believe in the well known theory that Dabi is a Todoroki, then I recommend you not to read this. The theory is quite a big part on this, so if it makes you uncomfortable or you overall don't agree with it, you can kindly click out.

•The POV will mostly be first person but I'll play around with it as the story progresses. Don't worry, I'll make sure it's not messy by any means.

•The first chapter might come off as confusing but hopefully it'll resonate with you guys! The pieces will come together, trust me on that.

If you agree with all these statements you're good to go! Have fun reading and I hope you all enjoy 💕

~тαкυтєα

________________________________NOTE: A very special thanks to geminisadistic  for making the book cover! In a way I want to dedicate this story to you and Aza_chan_reads for supporting me and overall following my work

NOTE:
A very special thanks to geminisadistic  for making the book cover! In a way I want to dedicate this story to you and Aza_chan_reads for supporting me and overall following my work. Gemini was there through everything, from the beginning to end of this story. It means so much to me that you sat down and helped me through so much and for Aza-chan to listen to all my rambling and brainstorming for this. I considered several times dropping this story because of my self esteem issues and insecurities about my writing and these two were always there to whip my ass to shape.

Thank you both, I wouldn't be doing this without any of you. So this is for you guys.