-Prologue- мιѕυи∂єяѕтσσ∂

Misunderstood.
Misunderstood is a common word used to excuse the dark purposes or intentions of the toxic people around us. In society's nowadays, it's a common term used to describe villains. Villains are monsters, the bane of existence, the lowest of the low. That's what young children are taught, and these words are etched into their system for them to never forget. Basic knowledge that any young soul will repeat as a nursery rhyme.

(Y/N) (L/N) had been taught what is good and what is bad. She was aware of what was right and wrong, yet .. that fine line between good and evil had become blurred for her along the way of the harsh reality that is life.

"(Y/N) sweetie, we need to talk."

It all started on a peaceful day, ever since the  incident, (Y/N)'s parents always seemed unsettled around her. Even though the occurrence was quite common , the fact that now (Y/N) had become one of her parents demons was concerning, both to (Y/N) and her family.

"Alright mama.." (Y/N) quietly replied.

Her household was always a peaceful one, she had loving parents that supported her full on through and took the utmost care of her. The girl also had 3 siblings: Nanami, Akihiro and Sakura (L/N). They all got along and loved each other, nothing to split them apart. It was a prime example on what a healthy family looked like. Well, all of that until (Y/N)'s quirk manifested.

Once her abilities had began showing, at first her family wasn't concerned. She probably had an illusion quirk. Well, it turned out it was much worse than that. It would always begin in a small manner when (Y/N) showed signs of being upset or irritated.A purple tinted fog would bleed out of her pores and hands, entrapping anyone in her sight inside a powerful illusion. This would go on for some time, until the effects faded, leaving the victim usually in a state of shock or panic. (Y/N) had no idea how to control this, no matter how much she tried it would always end in the same result, someone would always get hurt. Her power was an odd mutation of her parents quirk, so they didn't know how to handle it either.

As time passed her quirk only became the more powerful .Whenever she became troubled the known tingle of power flooded her system and leaked out the toxic fumes.

(Y/N)'s friends eventually ran away from her as well, scared of what was her power and what it could do to them. Only one remained.

(Y/N) sat silently in the dinner table, recalling the incident that most likely triggered this talk to happen , she had tried to lock it away deep in the corners of her memory. She chose to keep it that way, wanting to suppress the horrible imagery that haunted her daily sleep. Sadly, even the slightest tick flipped a switch deep inside her, making it all flood back. It always came back the same way, reviving the vivid memory of a few nights ago.

....
"Mama! Papa!"
A small girl yelled at the top of her lungs, filling the empty house with shrieks, her thin voice echoing through the small house. The shrill sound quickly woke up the rest of the children who were in deep slumber inside the house. She couldn't help it, it always happened this way.

She stepped into the fog, trying to desperately cling onto any sense of what was reality and what was fiction. The familiar scent of burning chemicals flooded her nostrils. Smoke arose from her palms and bled through her pores, deepening the illusion she was trapped in. Her light (E/C) orbs moved up to the scene she had been terrified of looking at.

Red, the color crimson was everywhere. Splatters of the thick liquid covered the living room she had been standing in as she watched two figures she could identify as her parents struggle to straddle three small figures in their arms. She squinted through the thick fog , starting to feel her body become too heavy for her to hold. The two shadows that were her parents held the 3 children tightly , clutching them close as they stared up at a single silhouette. A small girl hysterically laughed as she clutched a knife , her giggles sending shivers down (Y/N)'s spine. The little girl began slowly stepping closer to the two adults.