asphyxia (13)

"Give me one fucking reason not to end you right now. I'm not the same little girl you knew years ago"

Her frail figure twitched and flexed atop my own. My grip only became stronger along with the voices screaming in my head. End her! Strangle her. Make her suffer. Crush her windpipe. She's right there, it's so easy. What the hell are you waiting for? The brimming desire to end her lifeline intoxicated my mind in a repeating chant.

"You must be very determined to harm me. After all.. you wanted to attack me in the dark of all places, the dark you're oh so very afraid of.. isn't that right Ako?" A soft laugh curled up my throat, I observed in sadistic joy her weak attempts of breaking from my grip. Her sky colored gaze widened at my taunts, her tense muscles twitching and trembling.

I loosened my grip enough for her to breathe, but my hands were still very much there. I could easily kill her if she decided to do something stupid. Breathless chokes and gags came from the wounded girl. She very much resembled a deer caught in headlights. A mix of frustration and anger swirled in her vision, I couldn't tell which was her bigger frustration: the fact she failed, or the fact I still remembered what kept her up at night.

Her chest rose and fell slowly, the panic melt from her body as her muscles relaxed and her nails loosened from my now bleeding hands. I couldn't feel it though, for my spite and hatred for her was much bigger than the tickling pain. "Bitch" she spat, still out of breath. "I came to tell you that.." she took another short breath and regained her crumbled composure.

"I came to tell you to watch your fucking back"

I quirked a brow as a teasing smirk curled on my lips. "Oh really? What should I be so afraid of? After all, I could kill you right now if I wanted to" her expression scrunched up. She sighed and released a bewildered laugh, soft yet mocking.

"You really are a fucking moron. I came to tell you two things actually" she led on, an air of superiority surrounded her and it made me sick to my stomach. I teasingly tightened my grip and watched her become tense again, reminding her what her place in this situation was. I loosened my grip again and her glaring daggers intensified.

"First, I came to tell you to stay out of my fucking way. I don't care what position they put you in. Stay out of my way" Break her neck in half (y/n). I scoffed loudly. She seriously is acting all high and mighty in this situation? "Look , I wasn't planning on getting my ass involved with a plastic snake like you"

Now it was her turn to scoff, Hanako raised two arms in defeat and shrugged, that shit eating grin never leaving her lips. "Alright, I guess you don't want to know about how your boytoy is going to feed you to the lions then" I froze for a second and tightened my grip, this time I dug my nails deeper into her flesh.

"Say it" I demanded in a more desperate tone than I wished. Whatever games she was playing I wasn't willing to go along with. I was not going to humor her taunts. Stay calm (y/n). This will only end badly if you loose it. Hanako only stalled. Her rose lips remained pressed in a thin line as her stare never broke away from mine. Defiance coated her glass gaze. There was no longer any fear, we were only playing cat and mouse at this point.

Her index finger pointed at my rigid grasp. Is letting go a good idea? This bitch could attack you at any moment (y/n). It was a moment I never imagined. Having her weak under my grasp, her life resting at the mercy of my hands. "Try anything and I promise you won't be able to sleep for weeks" I slowly released my hands from her bruised neck. I attentively watched how her hands slowly fisted the sheets to prevent herself from doing something stupid.