Chapter 35

Mirakov

I awoke to the sound of light footsteps in the middle of the night, "Lady Elisha?"

"Get up and get ready." This seemed like a deja vu of the events before the mid-assessments. I immediately went to prepare myself and finish my morning routine in just a few minutes. Nasanay na rin ako dahil sa sobrang aga magsimula ng training namin palagi ni Davizar kaya naman mabilis akong natapos, "What's wrong?" Lady Elisha only tilted her head signalling that I should follow her and I did so quietly. I have lots of questions swirling in my head right now but it's prolly futile to ask them when I never really get a proper answer from any of them.

After a few turns here and there, we arrived at the familiar secret training ground where I almost got killed by their abilities. Lady Elisha pressed the familiar brick and I braced myself for the fall and landed quite better than I did the first time, "There was a stairs leading down here right? Why do we always have to use this slide?"

"It's faster," aniya at lumingon sa akin, "and more fun." I'm not sure how to react because she said that in a serious tone. Hindi ko tuloy mawari kung nangaasar ba siya o ano. When we arrived, a group of people turned their heads in our direction.

There was Aidan, Lady Jorgette beside him, Lady Wendell and Lady Jenny Mae leaning against the wall a few paces back, Lord Rexel and the Headmaster leaning over a table that looks like it's made from dried mud. Lady Elisha and I went over to where they were standing and I could clearly see that the table looks like a map with mountains and other things protruding from the round table. There was also running water where rivers and seas are, that's slowly swirling as if someone's playing with it, "Can you stop doing that?" Napalingon ako sa tinitignan ng masama ni Lord Rexel. It was Lady Wendell who was doing a swirling motion with her finger, "Napupunta sa map yung tubig. It's distracting," he said but Lady Wendell only made a face. She stopped swirling her finger and huffed, but afterwards the water on top of the table that represents the seas slowly stilled.

"If we pass through the eastern harbor, it's going to be conspicuous. He's known all over there and people will recognize him," ani ni Rexel na may tinuturong isang daungan sa mapa. I stood behind Lady Elisha, slightly peeking at the 3D like map carved on that table, amazed at its structure, "People don't really know what he looks like. They've only ever seen him from afar."

"People recognizing him is not the only problem, there's too many of us. Traveling together is going to be problematic. We can stay together until the Eastern Harbor here but from here we have to separate into units and investigate the whole Imperial capital. That's going to be faster anyways," suhestyon naman ni Lady Elisha.

"So, Lord Rexel and Lady Jennifer should cover the southern area near the residential district, Lady Jenny Mae and Elisha could cover the market district, Lady Riezl and Wendell could cover the Harbor district and Lady Jorgette could cover the Golden district," Headmaster instructed as he points to the corresponding location in the map and everyone else nodded, except me because aside from the fact that I have absolutely no idea what those districts he was talking about, I also have no designation which prompted me to ask, "What am I supposed to do?" They all turned their heads to me.

"What's the range of your affinity?" tanong ni Lady Elisha sa akin, "Uh... a few miles maybe? I could identify an aura as long as I have a good line of vision."

"Then you'll be here," headmaster pointed at an octagon-shaped platform, in the middle was a high tower with a man holding out his palm and a round shape hovering over it. Kind of similar to when Aidan is using his mini sun. He was wearing scale armor with a familiar crest over its chest, "at the Centrium with his highness." What?

"Because only the members of the imperial family have access to the Centrium. He needs to be there with you, otherwise the imperial knights would burn you alive before you could even take a step near the octagon platform," mahinang paliwanag naman ni Lady Elisha sa akin.