𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞.

━━ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞

━━ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━ 💸👑💄

          So, here's the thing, to the onlooking eyes being born into both the D'Alessio and the Malfoy family would be considered a blessing, you practically lived in a veil of power, money and dominance

          So, here's the thing, to the onlooking eyes being born into both the D'Alessio and the Malfoy family would be considered a blessing, you practically lived in a veil of power, money and dominance. (Don't get her wrong the money was nice sometimes... okay! it was nice all the time).

      But despite common misconception Briar Rose D'Alessio had everything but power, you'd think that in her house of green and silver, power and dominance was something she'd easily be able to manifest.

      (you thought wrong).

          Due to this Briar had come to the conclusion that she was a half Slytherin, (not that that exists.) She of course had come to this conclusion after years of studying herself during her years at Hogwarts, (in other words comparing herself to her other Slytherin peers.) Briar would never admit this outloud but maybe the hat had made a mistake.

            Anyway, Briar decides that she has bigger problems to think about than worry about how to become a full Slytherin, one of those problems has to do with her parents and their twisted idea of having her betrothed before her seventh year (crazy, trust me she knows). Briar doesn't really have a problem with who she's getting betrothed to (she's dealt with Sirius Black before, she couldn't do any worse.) but rather the idea of getting betrothed at all.

          Wouldn't it make more sense if she was married to someone that she loved? But of course who could 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞?