Determination [04]

(Y/N) (L/N).
When the time she needed to pee, she raised my hand up. Her adviser looks at her who nods, she quickly jump off from the seat. She slowly shut the door shut then proceeds her way to the bathroom.
'It's too quiet, and It doesn't feel right...' she stopped walking looking her back to find there was no one. She hug herself, and continues to walk. 'Am I getting sleepy again? Whats that word I saw at the dictionary again? parallel? No, that's not it!' she thinks for a second trying to find her answer.
'Paranoid! Yes! That's the word I just read today. Maybe, I'm just  having or showing an unreasonable feeling that people are trying to harm me? That's not even-- no one tried to hurt me.'  she rolled her eyes who was still walking.
Something snapped from her thoughts hearing banging from the door. (Y/n) saw many students circled around.
'O-okay, whats that? Something's wrong. Should I investigate it out?' you pondered, thinking if its good to go or just another mistake.
One wrong move will gets you into danger.
"She really had sucked you off, did you?" a voice asked.
she stopped from walking, hearing that voice makes her scared. 'Its Wesley Rhoades ' you thought with fear.
She could hear someone yelling "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"
She could see other people, laughing, cheering, others had worried looks.
"What?, afraid to fight Mikey? Are you afraid that your little whore of yours will  leave you?"
(Y/n)'s world seemed to stop.
She felt her heartbeat stop and air reaching up to her lungs.
(Y/n) quickly stumbled out, "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" her classmate asks in surprise seeing her here.
"Get out of my way!" she asks calmly pushing them, when no one actually do. She screamed. She let out a hella of a  scream.
"I SAID GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
(Y/n) finally passed through the area of people, she gasp at the horrified scene in front of her.
Wesley and Michael Myers were brutally punching each others eyes out.
She could see Michael was on the ground, he had too many bruises in the eyes and a bleeding lips.
She was sure there are tears on her eyes, she run towards Wesley pushing him down away from him.
"STOP IT!" she screamed looking at Wesley with rage. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She glared at him, she hear some gasps at the crowd.
Did I mention this is her first curse word? She read that a lot of times at the book. But she didn't know how to use it. But now, (Y/N) (L/N) now knows.
A minor knows its curse words is cute, a real cute little-.
"Oh God." she mumble touching Michael's cheeks, her warm hands pressed at his face. She was crying.
"You gotta be kidding me." Wesley got up pointing his finger at Michael.
"Michael started this-- he attacked me!"
Her lips smacked into thin line, obviously Michael doesn't do that. She knows Michael didn't do anything.
"I can't believe thi-"
Oh, shit.
"shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!" she screamed, she fucking snapped. (Y/n) (L/n) the sweetest of them all, just fucking snapped with them.
Michael started to stand up, his eyes were filled with irate.
"Michael, please stop." she plead, he look to her side seeing her face full of tears.
He grab her hands, and she squeezed it.
Finally, she saw a teacher who eventually took Wesley and his goons to the office.
'Finally, its over.' she thought tiredly while both of them were walking towards the clinic.
It's just the beginning.
...
Yo peeps, QueenMoonButterfly here. Thank you for reading my story, please don't forget to vote and follow! Thank you!