Forgive me [10]

She looked down, hands fidgeting. Tears keep rolling her eyes. (Y/n) couldn't believe  what just did happened today.

She look at the glass that was covered with small smog and rain drops.

"Hey! That hurts!" she laughed gently throwing a pile of dry leaves on his face.

"Ow! Get back here! (y/n)" he laughed playfully landing at the leaves. Making a scrunch sound.

She stick her tongue out, grabbing another pile of leaves. When she turn her back, seeing nobody.

"Michael?" she called, confused.

"You better not leave me, you big idiot! AHH!" she shrieked, when leaves was slammed softly to her face.
"Blurgh! " she made a yuck sound, she could hear Michael laughing behind her.

She grab another pile again, throwing it at him.

"Hey! Meanie."

She stick her tongue out, then a playful grin appear on her lips.

"Come here you-"

"No, he's gone." you said with a broken tone. "He's gone." she whispered again.
She inhaled her inhaler again, she watch her own father grabbing one luggage.
Elizabeth was on the car, sleeping peacefully.

"(y/n)?" Irena asks, checking her daughter from the mirror.

"If he will escape and starts to hurt people, I'll come back here and stop him."

Irena was definitely surprise hearing those words, that comes out from her mouth.
Of course, she was too young for this.
Playing as a Heroine wasn't easy either. She would train herself to be ready. But, sacrificing herself wasn't gonna be easy.

A new villain can be born, but there's also a heroine who would stop him. She would stop his evil.
Even her life would be costs. Just don't hurt her family.

She hug her knees, tears again to swell up from her eyes.
'Forgive me, Michael. Forgive me.' she thought sadly.

...
Sorry, guys if the chapter was short. Its just a fill.