Arrived

As soon as they arrived, The minor directly helped her friends getting some of their stuff and carried at the cabin.  She took her large bag tha filled with food or chips, also couple off cookies. (Y/n), took one bite at the cookie not minding some boys who was looking at her. The food is good and satisfying, she took more stuffing at her mouth. 

"Now, Now. Eyes off at our little baby. Now," Makoto said in dead tone, all the boys quickly looked away after seeing Makoto's threatening smile that gives you goosebumps. Makoto ruffled her hair and smiled slapping the minor's butt as she yelped.

"The he-"

"Now, Now. (y/n) no cursing" she pat your back many times while laughing with a childish tone. "But I didn't" the minor sighed. "Makoto, don't be like that." Mia warned opening the cabin with a key. 

"Are you gonna spend your time with the others?" Emelie puts over the bags at the side. "I'll be fine. I'm just a little bit tired." the minor said softly laying back down at the bed.  Selena quickly grabbed some blankets and puts it on her as they all watched the minor yawned tiredly.

"She'll be fine." Selena and the others stared at her sleeping figure. "She's always tired and let her again rest. She have been gone through many times already."