Not so afraid

"Wait, you fight this clown? that's." she was speechless, trying to find the best word for the event. "Awesome!" she smiled, checking if someone was actually was following them both. When they stumble across a large log which it was blocking the way, she helped him up with all her costs. The female minor, pushes him slowly trying to make his wound bleed again.

"How did you even know my name?" he asks, she points the large name tag hanging down on him.

"Well, if I know yours. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), pleasure to meet you."

"Poor Kid." Ben mumbles, they all stop when they heard a rustle on the ground. Ben's eyes widen in horror seeing golden eyes glowing at the dark.

"Run." he tap her shoulder, she looks at those eyes. "RUN!" IT emerges from the trees looking like a weird crawling creature, a huge like centipede but the face is truly horrible. You could see the terrifying smile on its face.

"RUN! (Y/N) I SAID RUN!"

"What is your greatest fear? (Y/n)?"

"What?" she repeated, slowly backing away not hearing Ben's pleases. Her world begun to dark as she fell down on the ground.

"(Y/N)!"

"What is really your fear, dearie?"

She groaned, trying to shake her head. 'Wait, where am I?' she thought clearly surprised and confused at the same time, 'Why is it so dark?' she moved silently

"(y/n)"

She flinched, getting up from the ground. "What's happening?" she said to herself, horrified. She puts her hand down, feeling a soft fabric on her hands.

"Is this a dress, I-I wear?" she stuttered, when a figure comes out from the dark.

"Hello (Y/n)."

Her eyes widen, tripping on something she doesn't know why. "M-Michael."

"Hello, sweetheart." his voice was clearly amused. He starts to walk to him, she felt her body trembling in fear. "I've been missing you." he crouches down, facing her.

"S-stay away from me!" she yelled, but he grabbed her legs. "Oh? But I miss you, so much." he cupped both of her cheeks , he licks his lips slowly forming into a sick grin.

"No stop, No MICHAEL STOP!"
She pushes him away, but he was too strong. "You love me, I know you love me." he leans slowly, she looked down seeing her pencil.

"NO I'M NOT!" she plunged it to his head, she could hear him scream in pain swiftly backing away from her. "I'm not afraid of you anymore." a small lie. It quickly forms into IT who was snarling in pain.

"Pesky girl."

She glared him coldly, she closed her eyes. When she opened them she was back at the real world where she saw Ben getting nearly eaten by IT. She grabbed the crane, she charged and knocks him off. "COME ON!" she grabbed his hand running towards the left side of the forest.

"I thought he already made you float" Ben said with worried face. "Nightmares, too much manifestation." she observed, moving quickly from her stance.

They all clashed to each other, the group falls on the ground and groan in pain.

"B-b-ben!"

"Beverly!"

"Stan!"

"Richie!"

"Mike?"

"Eddie!"

"a--an-d (Y-y-y/-n)?"

"Bill!"