Spite [05]

Michael Myers,
gaze at her tired figure (Y/n) head resting on the wall her eyes were shut. He could tell she was crying a while ago. Wesley. That son of a bitch started the fight.
Memories started to play at his mind.
After she left, he went back to his class room. Luckily the teacher wasn't there so he grab his art materials. He grab the scissors and paper, trying to form a mask for her. Just for her. Michael would be happy seeing her wearing this (F/c) masquerade type of mask with black lining out from the end.
It would be fun if he and you will be going out from trick or treating. Just you and him, he was excited to see her wearing costumes. He would be going out as a clown. He wondered what would you wear. (Author: Hahaha, I remembered how Batgirl was... *remembers what happened to Barbara in Batman:Killing joke* fuck. That was batshit crazy. Joker and Batgirl. A superhero and a clown. (._.) anyway.... If you guys didn't know search it on YouTube, its freaking dark. A huge reference in this story.)
After some few minutes perhaps-No you mean hours, he got up and went to the bathroom.
The mask was nearly finished just a few small touch and that's it! He could present this to her.
He smiled gently, going in the bathroom. His smiled disappeared seeing Wesley and his goons, before he could get away they already got him.
"Hello, Mikey." he said bending down meeting him at his eyes.
"..." of course he didn't replied, he ignores Wesley trying to control his anger.
"So," Wesley started to talk, eyeing him. "How's the little bitch of yours?huh Mikey?"
"..."
"Still not talking? I really wonder how she's gonna be slut too." Wesley grinned circling him, Michael's hands ball in to fist.
"Come on Mikey, don't be stupid." Wesley smirked.
"Everybody knows, you're fucking with that minor."
Michael grits his teeth.
How dare he would say those words to her?. SHE doesn't deserve this.
"(Y/n) (L/n)" he claps his hands mocking Michael.
"I've heard she belongs to the Top 3 of this school and it turns out she was just a little whore."
"Shut up." Michael mumbled.
"I didn't know you like little kids these days Michael. I'm surprised."
He glares at Wesley, anger starts to build in.
"You know, I could picture how she was being a slut into you." Wesley grinned even more.
"Oh, Michael. F-fuck me." Wesley tries to do her voice. Imitating how she would moan.
He knew she wasn't like that, she never was.
"You know this day was quite good." Her voice echoed at his head, (Y/n) was smiling cheerfully.
"She's just a fucking Wh-" Michael didn't let finish his sentence when he tackled Wesley at the ground.
He saw people crowding them both, as his fist collided to Wesley's face.
He should have not call HER that.
The fight begins by punching each others guts out, Michael tries to punch him at the face but Wesley is always quick on his feet.
Michael could hear the crowd's screaming when the two got into a fight,  he was shoved at the locker and a loud BANG  could be heard. He knew he was losing, I mean look at him. He got too many bruises and a blood on the lip.
He groaned in pain, he could feel himself getting dizzy. His body lands on the ground with a thud.
He closed his eyes shielding himself.
"She really had sucked you off, did you?" he look at Wesley gripping his own fingers. "What?, afraid to fight Mikey? Are you afraid that your little whore of yours will  leave you?" he mocked once again stomping his body like a pile of sack. But then,
He could hear someone screaming and yelling, he tried to get up but his body was exhausted.
Something was odd-trully odd about this certain person kneeling in front of him.
He tried to stand but, the person who was kneeling to him its hand pressed on his cheek.
The smell of vanilla fills on his nose making him calm down, he groaned in pain.
"Michael, please stop."
The voice begged, his vision cleared out. He was surprise to see her beside him, he reach his fingers out to hers she accepted and squeezes it.
His head lands on her shoulder.
He watched again her sleeping figure, her eyes are closed.
For a few moments, he watch her wakes up. He heard her yawn blinking few times.
"How long was I asleep?" she asks looking at his eyes.
"Five minutes." he answered staring back.
'Isn't she beautiful?' a voice cackles.
"Yes she is." he blurted out suddenly, (Y/n) looks at him clueless.
"What?" she mumbles, feeling something wasn't good.
"See you at  night." she smiled, she spotted her mother outside.

2 days before Halloween.