8 years later

"Guys ye ready?" Mia smiled, fixing her hat in one piece. Eight years later, their friendship become so strong even the minor that they took care off like their little sister.

Makoto also smiled, the sun blazing at the girls. They all planned this for their friend that was a Valedictorian on their school, they already expected her to be a top one when she officially graduated. It was the minor's birthday and they were excited to see her again since eight years had passed. They all clapped their hands seeing the minor wearing a white summer dress and a summer hat wearing blue sandals. "My little baby!" Makoto smiled hugging her.

"Makoto, guys it was nice to see you again." she chuckled while her face was red because Makoto's boobs were pressed on her face. Emelie, carries her like a small sack.

"Awe, you didn't gain any weight." Emelie whined, now (Y/n) feels like a sack of shit. "U-uh, I did actually." (Y/n) said feel a bit hurt because of her words and she was put back down at the ground.

"I still love your hair!" Selena caressed the smooth silk of (h/c). "Its still smooth like a babe." she whispered squealing happily. Mia crossed her arms, looking at them with a smile. "Anyways! Yoss still need to go! Are you ready for our trip ?" Mia went in to the van.

"Hell yeah!" Selena yelled grabbing her things. "Hope there will be cute guys too! I heard it was popular in this summer!" Selena said giving them a quick facts, (Y/n) looks at them and they didn't even told her where they are going.

"Toby and the guys are already there." Emelie smiled on her phone looking at his boyfriend Toby with some other guys and gals that they used to know. Mia started the engine, glancing at the rear view mirror.

"Where are we going? You guys didn't told me about this yet." (y/n) looks at them all.

"Hoes were going to CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE!" Mia yelled raising her fist up high, except (y/n) they all scream with delight.