Backstory

"Yeah, they seemed nice," she said to herself, she grabbed the book from her bag, beginning to read it silently. She was at the car, her eyes gaze quietly at the book while her Mother was busy driving towards home.

"It's good to see you with making new friends." Irena smiled, turning the gear over.

"Even they are a bit weird," she mumbles, which Irena heard it.
"Weird?" Irena chuckles, "Every person is weird, I remember I made my hair pink when I was in high school which your father didn't like it."
Leaves started to fall on the ground, she popped her bubblegum. The pink haired maiden spreads her arms at the seat, glaring some people who give her weird looks.

"Irena." Someone called, she looks to the left seeing Harold jogging up towards her.

"What have you done with your hair?"  he said trying to hide his disgust, well he loves her old (h/c)
colored hair very much, not the pink one.

"What? It looks good on me." she smiled, shrugging her shoulders.

"B-But! I think you look more good with the original." he stammered, blushing completely.

"Aww," she cooed. "That doesn't stop me." she popped her bubblegum again.

He fixed his glasses, looking at her. There's a huge difference, well He was a nerd and she was a jockette, who can hang out with the cool guys. Then why is she hanging out with him? What in the world is going on?
Why is she hanging out to a loser like him?

"Hey, Harold. You like Yasmin, right? That cheerleader slut?" she picks up some soda at her bag.

"She's not a slut, she's a good girl." he corrected, looking at Yasmin who was doing her cheer dance.

"Right, wanna ask her this Prom day?" She hands it to him, and she takes a huge sip.

"Y-you think she'll go out with me?" he said in quicken tone on his voice, he scratches the back of his head like a shy boy would. The boy she secretly loves dearly.

"Yeah, sure. She keeps looking at you." she pointed, Yasmin waves her hand to him making the nerd blushed in deep red. Irena's eyes twitched.

"How about you, Ren?" He faced her, her heart skip a beat whenever he calls that to her. Oh god, he wanna pounce this man and be with him already.

"Not going, not a fan of stuff like this. I'm going camping." she looks at him with a sad painful smile, "Heh, Goodluck. Harold." she took her bag and started to leave.

what a good memory indeed.