Cold

Next day, she can't sleep that's what she could say yesterday. She ate the soup silently her head hanging low, she knows next day her parents will retrieve the dead body and have some funeral for her Aunt Hailey.

"..."

She grabbed her bag, looking outside when the bus rolls in. She went in not saying a word and ignores the commotion, she sat at the window. (Y/n) wanted to, the minor looks down letting the sadness drench off. Her hands covering the half of her face, her lips scrunches up. She would kill that fucker, if he lays a finger on her family again. She swear to god!

'Love? Where in the hell did that word just come from? It doesn't exists in here-no. Why am I hurt? What? No- You should be joking.'
She felt a weird tingling, which she could explain it was the sympathy rising up all over again.

'He used to be my friend- you mean a psychopath' she yelled suddenly from her mouth, everyone went quiet looking at her. The bus was silent, surprisingly. Some students were afraid of her presence, some bitch students even tried to avoid the deadly aura vibe around her. They could all feel it, that she really need to kill someone. She do, she really wanna kill him. Erasing him from this world, a human-no, a monster like him shouldn't be born here. What could she say? Accident do happened and he was one of them.

She watched each students one by one goes down at the school bus. She's the one who's the last, she hopped herself down at the ground. She look to her side seeing a paper boat on the ground. With out knowing why, she goes to pick it up examining it slowly.

"SS Georgie?" she looks at the old wrinkled paper. Her eyes blink few times, a red balloon drawing attached to it with a eerie looking clown.

"What would a wrinkled boat doing here?" she asked to herself.   She nearly screamed when a car driving towards her, she was like a deer frozen in headlights.