I hate him

She eats her food with a loud slurp, (Y/n) enjoys the chicken soup where Irena cooks it for them. She grabbed some napkin on her side, she wipe it off and smile.
"Thanks for the meal!" she yelled, the phone rang she looks at her Mother who's gonna answer the phone. She grabbed her and Elizabeth's plate, she started to clean the dishes when she heard the phone dropped at the ground. She whipped her head seeing the phone hanging down and her Mother's dreadful face, her (E/c) looks to you as you felt a shiver running down on your spine.

"Mama, what's wrong?" Elizabeth asks. Irena place back the phone, she took a deep breath and escorted Elizabeth on the room.

"Nothing sweetie, bedtime now." she gestured upstairs, (Y/n) stops the faucet and followed her Mother's request, she could feel the pain behind her words.

Irena tucked Elizabeth, (Y/n) watches over her head resting at the doorway. "Did something happened, Mama?" (Y/n) asks, Irena stands up exiting the door and close it.

"Hailey," she begun looking away as she bursts out into tears.

"Hailey was killed this morning."
(Y/n)'s eyes were wide as possible, she grits her teeth she felt rage building up inside.

"Michael killed him."

That name echoed in her head, her eyes twitched a bit. The child screamed angrily, for what he did and what he done. He will pay for what he'd done!