Lawful Good

They all flinched when they heard a sneer from their fronts. Seeing Pennywise bringing many red balloons. "Boop Boop." he snickered making the kids letting out a terrifying scream.

Pennywise tackled the minor on the ground, she screamed trying to squirmed around. He was trying to eat her face off since she was the little one here, she used her legs trying to kick him off her. "Get off! Ew! Ew! Bad breath!" she shriek not trying to gag from his horrifying smell.

The losers club tried to get him off at her, they tried their best but ended up just like time where they all fly away.
"S-s-she n-n-needs t--t-o b-b-e s-s-save!" Bill cried out.

She looked to her right seeing her bloody pencil that she could reach, she used her arm trying to get the pencil. But Pennywise quickly notices her hand and grabs it. "You got softy hands, like her." he giggled crazily putting her hands on his cheeks, he loves soft touches. "Wife. Mate. Her." he let out his long tongue, that made your eyes widen and felt a chill running down on your spine.

It was terrifying seeing a long like an ox tongue. "Holy shit." she cursed now twice, she stopped  moving, he opened his large mouth she saw bright light that makes her eyes glow into it.

"(Y/n)! Holy shit! We need to save her! Where the fuck is your sister?!" Richie screamed turning to Bill, who was closing his eyes.

With one drop of blood, Pennywise was sent flying through the air when light hits him with brute force. (Y/n) coughs weakly and looked up when a hand extended for her. She looked up seeing a figure in a white hood, flowers spreads on her eyes like a flower crown. She couldn't lay a finger at the woman who just rescued her. Because, she had (H/c). She seemed familiar, if they stood aside you could tell they were twins, but (Y/n) was small and fragile.

"Thank you, Miss-"

"Lady of light."  the woman smiled and soon disappeared when Pennywise emerges out from the trees. "You shouldn't be here, you promised not to hurt my brother and his friends again! But here you are again." she yelled, the clown giggled.

"Brother? Have you gone mad, my dear? He isn't your brother. He's a mortal, he was only your brother when I erased your memories."

"And you assaulted me!" she defended clearly angry for what he just done. "What just happened?" (Y/n) said confused for what's going on.

"I want you to bare my children." he chuckled showing his sharp tooth. "I didn't say yes. You bastard." she clenched her teeth.

"Wait, both of them had children? How did that even happened?" the minor asks Ben, who was looking away. "He-uh... He-."

"Ben, don't say it." Beverly warned not wanting to crush her innocence-wait, since she met Michael it was already destroyed. So it doesn't make any sense to her and by the way, did she left the sink on? 

"You know what? I'll end this for good and sent you back to your hellhole." her hands glows into bright light.

"I would love to see you try, my wife."