That fucker

He was a storm

And She was his ray of sunshine

(Y/n)

She felt her back was on the hard floor, it was eerily quiet at the place she just woke up. She was in a migraine and her heart was pounding heavily on her chest, she was quickly overcome an unpleasant experience feeling when she saw a naked body of a stranger she didn't know.

"W-what the fuck?!" she whispered and yell at the same time as she backed away.

The same sense of failure and humiliation that is quite threatening, she put her hand on her mouth trying not to gag at this unpleasant corpse. The (h/c) haired maiden stands up from the boards carefully not to make a small sound.

She fucking hated this place, a terrifying nightmare that has come true. A throbbing headache starts to manifest in her mind and felt herself thankful seeing the door at the front. Further down the hallway, she glared at the door knob below.

She takes one step, looking at her back if there's a sign of evil. (Y/n) felt it too, thanks to her great great great ancestor. She takes one more  step before  she engage to full running mode.

'You could do this--'

Her body was tackled at the ground, at the window he grabbed her blouse. (Y/n) winced at the extreme pain she felt on her back. She tried to push him away, but no this guy was too buff.

Until she heard Laurie's scream.

"Where's Laurie?!" she hissed, feeling the pain on her shoulder blades. Michael didn't answer as he stared at those (e/c) eyes of yours. He only put his head near her neck, and she felt her skin crawling up. His hot breath trickling down on her (s/c) skin.

(Y/n) wrapped her arms around his waist, he was pushing her off at the ground. Still holding her fabric tightly, she could feel the weakened glass cracking at her back. She don't want to die not by his hand, she let out a battle cry scream.

She flicked her wrist as the blade comes out from the bracer. "You deserve this you fucking Mariah Carey wanna be!" she stabbed him right across his neck making him let go off her, she ducks down flipping her body up delivering a kick to his face. She watched him rolled at the ground with blood started to pool out from his body, she flicked her wrist as the blade disappeared back to its state.

"Laurie!" she screamed trying to find her upstairs not even noticing Michael's hands fidgets, the window's cracking resembled to a wings.

She won't submit herself to the devil.