Deliver [12]

MICHAEL MYERS,
Picks up his mask, First three days at his stay at Grove's. Sure, the young man was denying the fact that he killed his own sister and the evil fucktards. He look down at the ceiling still wearing his own made mask.

Did she miss him? No. Its not.

'Of course, she would be missing you. She loves you.' Part of his mind chuckled.

'How about writing her a letter and send her some masks that she will cherish forever? You know her very much do you? She never despises you Michael. She loved you with all of her heart.'
Once again his mind talks to him.

A nurse came in, he was quiet all the time.

"Hello young fella." the nurse greeted, putting some  medicines at his table.

"Its 9:30 am and it's your medicine time, I'm Hailey by the way. If ya need anything, I'll be here." she said trying to be friendly.

"Can you give this to her?"
Hailey blink in surprise hearing him talk, she heard the rumors Michael Myers won't talk to anyone.

"Who's the lucky girl?" she crossed her hands. Michael hummed in response.

"To your mom? Sure, I could do that." she smiled in relief.

"(Y/n)" he muttered, looking down.

"Hmm? Did you say somethin?" she asks looking at the boy.

"I want to give it to (Y/n)." she stifle her gasp under her breath.

How could a psychopath befriended with an innocent girl?

"I see? (Y/n)? Right?" she laugh nervously. Praying not the (Y/n) she know about.

"(Y/n) (L/n) that's her." he says giving it to her.

"I see."

She felt her heartbeat go insane. Hailey didn't knew about his relationship to her child hood friend's daughter. Then it suddenly click in her mind.

"Well, I'll deliver this to her tonight alright? I'll be off then! Bye!" she said in a calm manner, her hands were cold and shaking.

"Fuck. Fuck. Irena." she slam the tray on the table, grabbing the telephone as she dialed some numbers.

"Pick up, shit." she cursed under her breath. Hailey was fucking scared to death.

Ring...Ring....Ring...Ring...Ri-

"Hello?" a voice answered the phone.

"Liz, is Irena there, darling?" she asked the child.

"One moment, Aunt Hailey."
Hailey heard Liz's voice behind calling her Mama.

"But before that, how are you and your sister?" Hailey questions.

"I'm fine, but (Y/n) is still experiencing nightmares a-and it  scares me. Aunt Hail when will you come visit us?" Elizabeth said on the phone

"I'll be there soon, darling. I totally miss hanging out with you guys" she smiled.

"Okay, I miss you too. Mama's here." Elizabeth said happily.

"Hello? Hailey? You alright? Tell me your not burning your kitchen again." Irena sighed.

"I did but," she sighed. "Is my little (Y/n) alright?" She look down. Praying in her mind that she was.

"Yeah, its her first day of school in this place." Irena paused for a moment. "Why?"

"Some kid name Michael Myers-"

"Jesus Fucking Christ Hailey! I need you to get out of there!" Irena whispered/yelled at the phone.

"That kid has a sick obsession to my daughter! That's why it gives her some nightmares!" Irena explained, trying to calm her self down. She took a deep breath, her best friend is making a huge mistake for working there.

"Don't worry, next week I'll back from the hospital and I'll resign then go there. Just calm down." Hailey bit her lips to stop it from quivering.

"Just- be careful." Irena warned.

Hailey reaches up from her pocket seeing a silver colored fountain pain.

"Oh, I will be."