Pain [14]

Ring...

finally its recess...

She put back her things back to her bag, She just need a quiet place to eat. She walked towards the cafeteria.  Her (e/c) orbs glanced at the (f/f) and (f/d) ordering it flashing a small smile at the cashier. She marched away to the cafeteria but before that.

"Pssst.." someone whispered, she looked to her side seeing a girl older than him. Of course she ignores it and continue her way out. Trusting people from school is not a good way to start in a new school. (Y/n) knew there will be another person will be hurt if something big conflict is gonna happened.

"Hey new girl!" someone called out, she whipped her head. She saw some girls older than her maybe just like the age of the monster she met.

One brown curly haired girl with pushes her away, on the floor.

The minor whimpered, looking above at the the girl who pushes her.

"You better pay attention where ya going." The brown haired girl said concernedly, pointing those girls who seemed scary with their crazy shitty make up. She understood   it directly.

"I'm Mia, Nice to meet ye new girl." She helps her out, she grabs her hand. "Just remember yos gotta be careful, yos can sit with us. " Mia offered the minor, grabbing her hand towards the table. A blonde bob cut style hair girl, a  balayage one, then an ombre color? and a green haired girl?.

"This is  Emelie," Mia pointed the blonde one who had a smile on her face. "Makoto." She pointed the balayage one who's eyes are shut.

"Can you see me?" (y/n) waved her hands at the quiet one who smiled softly. " I can, don't worry about that."

"right, and this is Selena." Selena raised her hand, eyeing the minor like she had seen her somewhere.

"Wait, I know you." Selena said, grabbing something from her bag revealing newspaper. The minor gulps shakily.

"Selena that's enough, your scaring her."  Makoto warned, trying not to scare (y/n) away.

"No, its okay." She looks away. The group fell silent, Selena taps her fingers, guilty of what she just said. "Sorry."