Let them fight

Bill Denbrough and his sister stood across the street. He stood by sister not by blood, the lady of light walks behind him with ice cream on her hand, they look like a normal siblings enjoying the walk.

"Y-y-you s-s-should'nt h-have s-s-se-nd h-he-r b-b-a-ck?" the boy said worriedly. The lady of light, licked the cream enjoying the sweet taste of her lips.

"I had too, I'm sorry young one." she said sadly, her hands were shaking. Eight years, it was her granddaughter's time. Even, it will danger her life for this.

"Her time has come." she felt the strong breeze brushing on her skin. Bill sighed deeply, the lady of light's eyebrows furrowed deeply. She knows the boy also cares for her, in a friendly way.  Of course.

"She will be ready. " she waved her fingers and they found themselves at the forest. Not knowing a man from behind stop drinking for a moment from his booze and stare at it with confusion.

The danger, it was coming. She knows (y/n) will face her enemy soon, lucky her a friendly witch that could able to see the future was able to leave a gift, a weapon who could defend her from all evil that was lurking around.

"B-b-but (y-y-y-n-nn)--." he called her name. Not the minor's name, she chuckled remembering Bill named her (Y/n) when she has no memory when IT was able to brain washed her.

She put her hood down, they do have a similar features with her granddaughter, she brushed the white strands on her hair.

"Its the beginning of the end. There is no turning back Bill, Let them fight. "