Dead as a mice

Hailey, pops her bubblegum. Writing some information about some other crazy guy.

"Come on, Carley!" the man growls, thinking about his dead wife that extremely looks like her but the only difference was the color of her eyes.

She ignored the lunatic man, continue to scribble the paper. She was half way done on this shit. She's gonna be free tomorrow, thank god.

"Carley, Honey." the man starts to walk towards her. She watched the man struggling with the chains.

"Carley. Carley. Carley." he called, with pain and grief in his voice. "Carley please, let me out! O'l Jackie will be good! Yes good! Stab stab no!" he nods, cracking a smile.

She keep ignoring, her patience was still fucking long from this lunatic, she keep scribbling.
She took a sip at the water bottle.

Name: Jack Lingerman
Age:45
Diagnosis: ????????????????
Reasons:
Pregnant wife died 6 years ago, every blonde he encounters. He murders it or Assault them, even children.

"Sick bastard." she scrunches up in disgusts. She puts back her pen back at the pocket and exits at the sick cell. She could hear the man calling her name as if he was his dead wife.

She glance at her watch, just few hours away she could get out from this place. She sighed, going to the canteen to pick up some food. Next, stop.

"Myers." she grumbled, grabbing a food tray, she entered a room where she saw him drawing some so called art. Speaking of Art which she saw last time was corpse dismembered bodies. She noticed, he remained quiet.

She put her best fake smile on here face.
"Nurse Quinn! Is here!" she said in her usual happy voice.

"Hello Michael." she crack a smile putting the food tray down at the table, she sat down behind him.

"Nice day, huh? Birds are singing." she looks outside, he was poking his food.

"Well then-hurk!" she felt a stabbed on her neck when she look down seeing a fork on her neck, she screamed in pain. Michael strangles her to death trying to kill her off like a mice, her instincts bought in grabbing the fountain pen and stabbed it at his knees, and grabs it back.
She watched Michael at the ground, bleeding. She pants heavily. She coughed.

"Playing villains, now are we? You think (Y/n) will like this? Knowing her Aunt stabbed at the fork is not a good chance." Hailey hissed, removing the fork from her neck.

"Fucking, Erotomaniac." she curses, getting up but that didn't stop him, he jumps at her getting the fountain pen at her hands and stab it right through her chest.
The alarm starts ringing, he looks down seeing a smug smile on her lips.

"Your fucking screwed." she said before her eyes closes.