Meanwhile

Warning: this chapter contains sexual contents and if you don't want any of this. Just please please skip this chapter.

Myers, the man was busy. He was busy making more masks that could be in a good collection and also the thing he was good at. He ruffled his blond hair with his fingers putting a nice replica of a face he couldn't take his eyes off. Eight years has passed and he grow taller with a buff muscular body that woman would love to play with their small tongues.

Heck, even a crazy girl from the side admired his masculine body and always licked her licks whenever he passed by at her cell. She always tried to flirt him by sending her googly eyes or whatsoever. She wasn't perfect as  his sweetheart (Y/n) ah yes, that name he always loved.

He felt his groin hard just mentioning her name makes him aroused. He growled lustfully, he put his hand on his groin. He rubbed it as it fully come out hard.

He tried to pictured with you in an appropriate manner, the way you spread your legs just for him he started to stroke slowly  in his mind it was filled with nasty things that man shouldn't thought to a woman.

"Right there! Ah-"

He imagine your moan echoed in his brain as he started to stroke it faster, he groaned in pleasure saliva drooping on his mask made of paper.

"Faster-ngh-Michael! Agh! I'm c-"

White icky liquid sprouts out from his tip , some spluttered on the wooden table and some at the mask that he made for her. He grab a few of paper, wiping the white liquid off his hand and his dick.

He can't wait to do this for you, oh, he will plant his seed over you and start a family. He cannot fucking wait to tear your insides slowly until you cannot walk, he just wanted to hear you scream his name while he stick himself into you.

...
I'm so sorry.