Truth or Dare? Part 2

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to BrunaDomingos98.

You try to remember what Percy told you about breathing underwater as you were dragged further and further down into oblivion.

Your lungs were screaming for air.
Your heart was thumping in your rib cage.

But you felt the cold water on your skin and part of you was asking to give up.

You were loosing consciousness and fast.
Your brain was starting to find it hard to tell the difference between oxygen and water.
It started believing it was the same thing.
You knew that wasn't good.

You felt someone beside you.
You breathed in.
It wasn't air.

You were giving up.
The person beside you freed you and you started to see light again.
Too late.

Then all you saw was black.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Leo's pov

As Y/N was brought up to the surface, to far away from the Argo II. Jason went out and grabbed Y/N, trusting Percy to make it back on his own. Jason was exhausted when he reached us and it was a bit of a crash landing, but he did his best to soften the fall by landing with Y/N on top of him. I ran straight over and wasn't completely sure what to do.

"CPR Leo!!" Annabeth screamed through my thoughts,"Mouth to mouth! 30:2 ratio! Remember!"

I did. So I began.
When Percy scrambled back on board he came straight away to Y/N's side. As I did the 30 chest compressions for the second time, Percy managed to get the water out of her lungs.
I did the mouth to mouth.
30 chest compressions.
Nothing.
I knew she was gone.
But I couldn't give up on her.

I went for mouth to mouth for the third and final time.
One breath.
Nothing.
Two breaths.

Then she came straight upwards.
Pushing her lips to mine.
Kissing me. 
I was so shocked and happy that it took a while, but I kissed back. I felt shivers run down my spin and I didn't care that the rest of the eight were watching us.

Then she pulled back and lay down on the deck. Breathing bigger amounts of air than usual. But not gasping.

She was alive.
I was so happy.

"That's my dare out of the way." She announced, completely surprising everyone, including Coach Hedge. "Piper, I do believe your next."

With that, she passed out, sound asleep on the deck.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: hope you liked it! Please vote and comment below. Tell me what I did well and what I could improve on.
Till next time my pretty psychos!