But You Didn't

A/N: This is a sad one, so grab your tissues! There's hinting at triggers. It's based on a poem I read a long time ago and have never been able to forget, however, I did adjust the words to suit the part and characters.

Words: 480
Next: Percabeth ~ Part 2
Warnings: Hinting at triggers, FEELZ (angst)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You knelled down in front of the grey stone that reflected the darkening clouds over head. Your black dress reflecting the somber mood and colour of your heart. 6 others stood around you, heads bowed in grief. Quite sobs filled the broken atmosphere. But not from you. No, you'd finished crying. Now all that was left was a dull pain that made you wish for tears to come back. You blinked away any moisture that was left in your eyes before beginning.

"Hey Leo." You chocked as you placed the blood red roses beside his name, memories of a broken body flashing in front of your eyes. Your blinking increased as you rid your mind of the thought. "I just wanted to say 'hey'. And that I miss you." I took a shaky breath.

"Remember, when" I gave a wavering laugh as a memory filled my head of us laughing.

"Remember when you had to go out for a couple of days and left me to take care of Festus during that time. And I accidentally let him into the shed with his food, and he almost shut down 'cause he ate to much."
"I thought you'd scream at me for that." I stopped, looking down at the freshly turned earth.
"But you didn't."

The tears began to fall again.

"Remember when we first met and I screamed at you. Calling you crazy."
"I thought you'd hate me after that."
"But you didn't."

Now sobs escaped from my tightening throat as another memory consumed me.

"And remember when found me sobbing alone in my cabin. Holding that knife to my wrist."
"I was certain that you turn around in disgust...that you'd leave me."
"But you didn't."

The sobs wracked my body now and I feebly grabbed at my heart as if trying to stem the flow of blood from a wound that wouldn't stop killing me over and over in an endless cycle of torture. And with raspy breath I got it all out.

"You're the most amazing, adorable, funny, contagious and awesome person I've ever met. You're so forgiving, accepting, lovable and caring person to ever roam an earth so unworthy of you. You deserve the world, but the world doesn't deserve you."
"I was going to tell you all this when you finally got back from your quest."

"But you didn't."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Dude...I think I just broke myself with that one...Wow...
If you guys have any requests, just let me know and I'll get them done ASAP 'cause I'm fast running out of ideas.
Till next time my pretty psychos!
AlyssCat