Wrong Boy

A/N: This was requested by Varia4Life. You didn't give me a story line, so I just made it up. I hope that's all good!

Next: Don't Leave Me (Request)
Words: 1250
Warnings: N/A

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Leo's POV

"Truth." I sighed, wondering once again how the seven, Nico, Will and Reyna has had managed to drag me into playing this game.

"Did you eat Piper's chocolate Leo?" Nico asked, fake innocence written all over his face. Fear rushes through me, but I push it down. I had thought I was safe, that Nico would never call me out. I had underestimated the King of Darkness.

"For the last time, no one stole Piper's chocolate." Annabeth answered for me with an exasperated sigh.

"Actually, I did." I replied with a cheeky smirk deciding that if I was going down, I was at least going to enjoy the carnage I had created first.

"You're gonna pay for that!" Piper cried, murder and comical tears flashing in her eyes. "Who else knew about this outrage?!" Nico, who was sitting on my right, stuck up his hand with a small innocent smile. "You're dead to then!"

"Only on the inside." Nico replied nonchalantly.

"Nico, there is no need for that level of negativity." Will attempted to rationalise with the boy.

"Yeah Piper." Nico jeered like a child. "Cool it."

"Fine then." Piper declared before her voice turned sickly sweet and she turned on the boy beside her. "Will, truth or dare?"

"D-dare I guess." The son of Apollo was caught off guard by Piper's sudden change of mood, choosing to latch on to the last thing he had heard leave her mouth. The evil glint that lit in Piper's eyes caused the blood to drain from his face as the realisation hit him that he had made The Dumbest Choice Of His Life. "Wa-wait I meant to say-"

Y/N's POV

"Nuh uh." Piper dismissively waved a finger at the poor boy. "Too late to back out now." A devilish smile crawled across the girl's usually calm and caring features. "I dare you to..."
Pausing for dramatic effect before gesturing a finger towards me and shouting, "Kiss Y/N!"

The room went dead silent as everyone slowly processed Piper's words.

"Wait, what!" Will shouted suddenly, being the first to recover.

"You heard me." Piper replied slighly, clearly enjoying her triumph.

"But what if it's her first kiss?" Leo protested.

"Doesn't matter." Piper answered with a shrug. "A dare's a dare."

"Fine then." Will sighed standing up and moving to beside me.
Carefully, the two of us began to lean in slowly, eyes screwed shut in anticipation of the unwanted kiss. But before I felt myself making contact, hands rapidly wrapped themselves around my waist and I felt myself being pulled into the comfort of someone's lap. My eyes open to see that the same thing had happened to Will, who was no sitting in the lap of an extremely flustered Nico. By taking a look at the people around me, I quickly came to the conclusion of who I was now sitting on.
Leo.
And boy did that make me blush.
I desperately attempted to hide my cheery red face in my hands, which only got worse when Leo's arms tightened protectively around my waist.