Hide us! Part 2

A/N: This is dedicated to jonahmaraisforlife.

There was only one way to get rid of it. You wanted to make it up to date, for real this time. You knew that the Stolls could hear your thinking, they would laugh. They thought you had escaped efficiently and smartly, they had not seen Leo's betrayed look. You were a thief, not a backstabber and you never went back on your word or promised. You were going to repay him for real. The only problem was the 'how?' He had always been nervous around you since the kiss. It was not going to work if he was scared of your dagger going in his back again all the time. You kept thinking of ideas, declining all of them as they came. Then you finally came to a conclusion.
You had to tell the truth.
You had to say you were sorry.
It was the only way.
You determined that you would do it tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY - AFTER BREAKFAST

You followed Leo as he headed into the woods, probably towards Bunker 9. You waited until you were a little deeper in, but you knew the way back, before alerting him of your presence.

"Leo?" You must be hesitating, and you must recognize him who has the voice belonged to.

"Yes." He said that we had done it last time we had met. He had not turned around, not wanting to look at you. You did not blame him.

"I'm sorry about what I did in Bunker 9." You stuttered out an apology. Leo spun around in surprise, not expecting you to say something like that. "I should not have done what I did not help you." It hurt your pride to say this, but you knew it would not hurt if you did not. "My father, Hermes, pranked people who were bad to him and never to the people who did good by me, I was really sorry."

You had not noticed, but you were chest to chest, face to face. You were breathing the same air. You need to make a reply, say whether or not you have been square.

"Do you forgive me?" You whispered so softly that you did not have heard. Then he grabbed your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck in response.

"Of course." Was his simple answer, whispered into your ear.

Then he kissed you.

You kissed back immediately, glad that he had been one to start it. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the kiss. Electric shivers shot up and down your spin, filling you with energy. You've got your hands in his hair, a lot gentler this time. He seemed to be in favor of this, but he did not want a repeat of last episode. He pulled you closer, closing the gap between you. The gap that represented all the fear and mistrust of the last time You both break off to breath. It just felt so normal and you realized how much you had wanted this.

You were in love.
The fact hit you and you try to show it on your face. It helps hide it, you lean in and softly kiss him on the lips. He softly moves against you.

"Enjoying ourselves are we?" An annoying, humorous voice broke up the moment.
You are looking around and getting Connor and Travis looking at you with smirks on their faces. You search for them and notice no camera. You're so lucky.
"First time not enough for you, heh?" Connor join in his brother. Leo's color copies yours.
"Oh, do not mind us." Travis puts on a face of mock surprise, like he had expected you to keep going despite being there. You raise an eyebrow and they turn around, their laughter fading off into the distance.

You turn back to Leo. There was a silence between you. Not awkward, but not quite comfortable.

"I'd better get to Bunker 9." Leo says, clearing his throat.
You just nod your head and tear yourself away from him.

"Catch you later then." You have a question then a statement. Now it was his turn to nod his head. You wave goodbye and start heading away. Leo give a triumphant 'Yes!', But that was probably just your imagination.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A / N: I'm sorry if this was a really bad chapter, but I needed a way to end the chapter. Please vote, comment below and read on.
Till next time my pretty psychos!