Cold Part 2

A/N: Sorry for any inconvenience, but you're a daughter of Poseidon again. This is just to help the plot line. The next one I make, you'll be a daughter of Hermes. This chapter is dedicated to Gvtimgu (I hope I got that right.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"LEO VALDEZ WHAT THE HADES ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER!?!" You wake with a start to find a very angry Percy glaring down at Leo who literally shrinks away from you and your brother.

"Percy." You say sternly hopping up to stand between him and Leo, to stop your brother from murdering Leo to easily.

"What were you doing in here?" He demands an answer from you.

"What does it look like?" You asked rhetorically then realized what Percy's answer would be, "We didn't do anything I swear."

"I'll let it slide this time because you're my sister, but if I catch you in here again..." He leaves the end of the sentence unsaid, but glares at Leo who has major regret in his eyes.

"I will be in here again." You say, surprising both of the boys. They both go to reply but you interrupt them before they can.

"I am going to be in here until the heaters get switched back on again." You say sternly, you know Percy is going to argue, so you play a card you have wanted to use for ages.
"Unless you want me to tell Coach Hedge about you and Annabeth." You gave him big innocent eyes that showed you weren't afraid to go through with this. The shock quickly turn to anger, and then to defeat.

"Fine." He sighed and you smirked at your victory. "Only until the heaters get turned on, then you have to go back to your own room again."

Then he left giving Leo a glare that would have killed him if you hadn't jumped in the way and closed the door behind him. You go and sit on the bed next to a wide eyed Leo who is staring at you. When he realizes he is, he looks down at the bed sheets and begins to relax. Then you hear Percy calling your name and you know you can't stay. So you quickly brush your lips against his cheek and whisper: "I'll see you tonight then." And leave a stunned, love-struck Leo behind you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! It was really short, sorry about that. Please comment and vote. Maybe give me some more ideas, I have an idea for the next chapter and this time you're a daughter of Hermes, friends with the Stoll brothers. You're a master thief and can pick locks with ease.
Till next time my pretty psychos!