Revenge Part 2

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to GoodVibesGirl4000.

Y/N's pov

I ran onto the deck as fast as I could, not once looking back. I rushed past Percy with such haste that I almost knocked him off his feet, I barely had time to shoot an apology over my shoulder before I reached the open deck. The cold night air slammed into me, seeming to freeze my lungs as I took huge gulps of it.

"KHIONE!!" I shouted this at the top of my almost dead lungs. "I KNOW YOU'RE LISTENING! WE NEED TO TALK!" I didn't know if she was listening or not, but this was the only way I was going to save Leo. "You promised that if I came with you that you would leave the rest of the crew alone." I was no longer shouting "You must honor this agreement." This must have hit a nerve, because the snowflakes began to form a face.

"Don't talk to me about honor girl!" The face, now identified as Khione, spat. "I honored the agreement, you are the one who dishonored it by running away!"

"I honored it just fine." I replied evenly. "It appears you weren't paying much attention to my words though. I promised to come without a fuss, I never said I would stay without a fight. This meant that any opportunity to run away should present itself, then I was free to take it. You on the other hand vowed to leave the crew alone if I came without a fuss. Just because I returned doesn't give you any right to come seeking revenge. I'm afraid you can't wriggle your way out of this."
Khione's eyes had a dangerous fire in them that almost made me flinch, but I stood my ground in the knowledge that I was right. The light in my eyes dared to fight the fire in her's. Mine won, and Khione lowered her head.

"Fine," She spat at me, "You win this time, but mark my words I will be back. And next time, it will be you in a situation you can talk your way out of."

"Consider them marked." I returned her cold glare, not looking away for a second as she slowly dissolved into snowflakes, only to be blown into the wind.

"Holy Hera." I heard a voice being whispered behind me. I spun around to see the rest of the eight watching me. It was Percy who had spoken. "Remind me to never get on your bad side. Your more lethal with your words than an actual sword, and that's really saying something." I smirked and gave him my signature smile. It slowly began to melt off my face as I saw Leo standing at the back. Tears sprang into my eyes and I pushed past everyone, almost killing him with one of my hugs. I felt my head being lifted so I could look at him.

"That was awesome." He whispered, the usual smirk in his voice. "And I thought that you would be happy to see me."

"No, I am." I told him back, "But tears of sadness are salty, and I think you'll find that these are fresher than rainwater."

|~-~|~-~|~-~|~-~|~-~|

A/N: See, I always fulfill my promises. I hope this please's you Zeus! Any way, I hope you enjoyed this one shot...two shot? Whatever. Please request, I do take them.
Till next time my pretty psychos!
AlyssCat