Chapter 1-A Mechanical Accident

Sonic and Friends POV

It was a nice day Spagonia.Tails had set up his own workshop there and it wasn't far from the Professor's lab.Sonic and Chip were talking with each other while the fox worked on something.Sonic walked over to him."Whatcha working on Tails?"asked Sonic.Tails looked at him and smiled."Just an invention that can teleport things.It's almost done too.I just need a wrench."replied Tails.Chip was looking around the room to find it.It was underneath a box on the floor.Chip grabbed it and gave it to Tails."Thanks Chip!" the fox said as he continued to work.After about 10 minutes,he was done!The machine looked so polished too!It had to be tested.
"Alright.I need something to test this with.Chip flew in front of Tails and smiled."I wanna test it Tails!"said Chip as he flew into the machine."Alright,prepare for teleportation!"Tails said as he pushed a button on a remote.As the machine powered up,something appeared and shined.It was blue and it looked like it was tearing reality right in front of Sonic and Tails.It was like a rift.It disappeared after about 3 seconds and the machine was gone with Chip with it.The two were confused."Um...that's not good..."said Tails.Sonic sighed.

In Skylands

It was a bright day in Skylands.It was pretty quiet though,until a sound of something cracking was heard outside of his house.Spyro went out to investigate.There he saw the machine Tails built.It looked broken.Out came Chip.It was weird."Um...who are you?"asked the big purple dragon.Chip got up and screamed.He tried to fly away from the dragon,but he was too slow to escape.Spyro took him back into the house."Alright whatever you are,who are you and what are you doing here?" asked Spyro.Chip was too scared to say anything at first,but than he spoke."My name's Chip.I was testing out my friend's machine and I ended up here..."replied Chip.Spyro took note of the information,literally.Than he smiled at chip.Chip laughed awkwardly."You're not going to eat me right?"asked Chip.Spyro laughed."No way.I don't eat people."replied the dragon."By the way,I'm Spyro."he continued.
"My name's Chip!It's nice to meet you!"Said Chip.The two seemed to get alone just nice.The day also went faster than expected.What was going to happen to Chip?