Chapter 8-Sonic Returns

It started to rain later that day.Spyro was feeling a little better and so was Camo.When Kaos had came into the house,the dragon hid without anyone finding him.It was pretty quiet.
Chip started to talk to Tails about Sonic.Then there was a knock on the door.Spyro wasn't so sure about answering it.But Tails was already up at the door,holding a book.Just in case if it was Kaos again.He opened the door.It was Master Eon."Oh..uh hello sir.."said Tails."Skylanders,and fox,someone's been looking for you."said Master Eon as Sonic appeared behind him.Tails smiled and hugged him."It's nice to see you too Tails..."said Sonic.The group was back together again.But Tails didn't have anything to make another teleporter with.He started to wonder about how they'll get back home.He asked Master Eon if there was a place to get some parts to build things.There was a place,but It was pretty far.Tails wanted to go,but he didn't feel like it.He wanted to rest.So that's what he did.Master Eon left soon and Sonic settled in and got to know Spyro and Camo.He wanted to know if Chip was okay too,so he talked to him.He was pretty fine.The hedgehog was worried about Tails.He didn't seem alright,but Sonic didn't want to disturb him as he slept.Tails slept for about and hour and woke up.He was feeling pretty better,but he still had to go get those parts.Than he remembered something!Wasn't there still another machine here? The one that didn't break down as much was probably around the area.He could use parts to fix it up.Tails got up slowly and looked around for Spyro.He found the dragon in his room."Hey Spyro.Do you know where that machine that Chip came in is?I could fix it up."asked the fox."Oh that thing?I moved it to the back of the house.It should be there if you look."Spyro replied.Tails smiled and thanked him and went to the back of the house.It was there,the teleporter.
Tails examined the machine and saw what needed to be fixed.It wasn't that much,but It'll take a while to fix.Tails went back inside to talk to Sonic about the machine.He was happy about what the fox told him.He agreed to go with him when he needed to go get the parts.When the time came,the two would go and get the parts.