Chapter 5-Assistance Needed

It was a foggy day.Tails had been working non-stop all day since Sonic left to go get the parts for him.He was really tired,but he was determined.Sonic rushed back into the shop unexpectedly and scared Tails so badly that he fell over."Don't do that dude..."he said as he managed to get up.The door closed slowly.Sonic laughed a bit."Sorry bro.I got the parts that you needed."said Sonic.Tails smiled a weak smile.Sonic knew that he wasn't happy about Chip.
"Hey bro,don't worry!We'll get him back,eventually."said Sonic and he hugged Tails.The fox was having trouble keeping his eyes open.Sonic helped him get over to his bed to rest.The fox quickly fell asleep.Sonic smiled.

Spyro spent a while looking for Master Eon until he finally found him."Master Eon!I need your help..."said Spyro.Master Eon got up and faced the dragon."What is it Spyro?"asked Master Eon."My friend Camo.He's having trouble remembering things,can you help him?"asked the dragon.Eon didn't notice Chip."Let us go.I'll see what I can do."said Eon as he went ahead of the group.Spyro followed.Later,they arrived back at the house.Master Eon looked at Camo closely.The dragon was tired and confused."Camo.Are you alright?I sense some dark magic nearby."said Eon.Camo didn't feel good.Than Master Eon noticed that it was Kaos' magic hurting him.?Master Eon could heal him,but It would leave him tired."He'll be fine Spyro.Kaos was harming him with his evil magic.Eon started to heal him.It was quiet for a while.Than the master spoke."Any idea how this happened?"asked Eon.Spyro didn't want to say anything.Chip fluttered around slowly.Camo wouldn't say anything.Eon sighed."Feel free to say anything when needed Skylanders.It's fine."said Eon.Spyro went up to his room.Chip followed.Spyro got onto his bed and laid his head on his pillows."What's wrong Spyro?Why didn't you want to talk to him? "asked Chip.Spyro sighed."I don't know...I just think he might get mad at me."replied Spyro.The clock on the wall ticked slowly.It was pretty cold too.

Spyro wanted to talk to Master Eon,but he felt weird about it.As if he wanted to tell him,but he couldn't.