Chapter 21-Aftermath

After The Story...

All was well the next few days later,3 to be in fact.The building that Camo destroyed a part of was fixed and he was forgiven.Now he was under Master Eon's care and his care was..something.Camo was in some sort of simulated room.It would change depending on his current preference and there was many things for him to do and interact with.Spyro came to check on him from time to time,but Eon let him know to never let him out of that room.Master Eon said he'd been seeing Camo behave weird.It was very usual.Camo had been randomly yelling and crying,to having random fits of anger and being happy.Right now,Spyro was checking in again."How is he Eon?"he asked."He seems alright for now.He hasn't let anything out in a while."Eon said as he put his hand on a window that only he and Spyro could see through."He's going insane Spyro.I'm feeling like this is the only way to help keep him sane."Eon said."I feel ya,I guess."Spyro replied.Camo was prancing around the room.He was looking for something.Spyro was curious."So what's he doing now?"asked Spyro."He's doing a small activity where finding notes rewards him."Eon replied."I want him to feel happy Spyro,but his mood never stays the same for long."Master Eon continued."I hope he'll be alright."Spyro said as he began to leave.Master Eon smiled in agreement.It became very quiet and time seemed like it slowed down."I will fix this Camo."Eon said.

The end.