Chapter 18-Darkness Spreads...

Gabriel and Nana led the three back up to the corridor hallway.Since Gabriel seemed to know how they worked,he led them to the one they came through."This one's it.Can I see the wrench?"asked Gabriel.Camo was still holding it since.He gave it to him and Gabriel did his thing.After some time,he was done.He gave the wrench to Tails.
"It's my gift to you,so I want you to keep it."he said with a smile.It was quiet for a bit."Gee..thanks." said Tails."I'll take good care of it."the fox continued.Gabriel gave him a thumbs up and started to walk away.Nana on the other hand gave Spyro a hug and gave Camo a small kiss on his cheek.Than she followed her brother.Camo,feeling confused just sat there a blushed while his friends just looked at her walk away."Okay...let's just go..."Camo said as he led the way.Tails and Spyro followed shortly after.When they returned,the place seemed normal at first,but a low dark mist seemed to engulf the area.Tails crouched down to smell it,it hurt him a little bit.It was pretty mysterious."Alright.I think something strange it going on here..."he said."Should we ask Master Eon?I'm sure he might have some sort of explanation." said Spyro.Camo nodded slowly than looked away from the two.
"That's a nice plan...but where even are we?"Camo asked as he looked around.The area seemed very familiar.They were still in Skylands,but they were outside of the academy."Oh,this is the academy.Home's not too far from here."Spyro said as he pranced forward."Let's get going.We need to know what's going on,before something bad happens."said Tails as they started to set off into what could be the most dangerous thing they've ever faced.

Meanwhile...

"Hello...?Is anyone there...?I'm...um..alone..and scared..."It was Chip talking to himself.He was lost in the darkness until he heard a sound behind him.He saw two yellow eyes appear.They scared him easily,but than it spoke to him."You are Chip..right?"the voice asked.Chip was very confused."Yeah..who are you?"he asked."Drobot.A pal to Tails.."he said as he came towards Chip."Are you alright?" he asked.Chip snuggled near him and felt safe."I'll process that as an affirmative answer."Drobot continued."We should go look for Sonic.I think he'll have a plan on what to do."Chip said in a brave manner.Drobot rushed off into the darkness with Chip right behind.