Chapter 6-Fight with Kaos

Later that day,it started to rain.It was drill pretty cold,so after Eon left,everyone decided to stay inside.Spyro was bored.Camo was too,it wasn't anything fun or interesting going on at the time.Camo was still thinking about the festival.But was there one actually going to happen any time soon?The dragons didn't know.Chip was acting casual around the place,he was pretty bored as well...

Meanwhile with Sonic and Tails

Amy showed up to the lab and tried to make Sonic go somewhere with her.Sonic didn't want to go because Tails needed some help,so he refused.The fox was a little tired,but he didn't want to stop working because he was almost done.Sonic helped him out anyway he could,and it payed off.Soon they were done with the new machine."Wow Tails,It looks great!"said Sonic.Tails smiled."Thanks Sonic,but we still have to test it.."said Tails.The fox stepped into the machine's chamber and pressed a few buttons.Than he was gone.He also ended up in Skylands.Sonic did the same,but it was pretty different for him.He ended up in a different part of skylands.Tails was at Spyro's house.It was around noon when he got there.He wandered around the place,wondering where Chip could be.He didn't want to call him,because he didn't know anyone there and he didn't know if they were hostile.
The fox knocked softly on the door,than it slowly opened on it's own.It didn't seen that anyone was at home.Tails didn't want to go in and wait for them to come back,so he went off on his own to look for Chip.After some time of random wondering,the fox heard some noise nearby.He found his way to the falling forest.He could hear Chip.Tails followed the noise and the voice.Eventually,he found where he was.It was a clearing,where a fight was going on.Against Spyro and Kaos.It looked pretty serious."Why do you keep coming back here huh?!We know you're obviously doing something here!"Spyro yelled as he shot fireballs at Kaos.The fire hit him,knocking him back into a tree.Kaos wasn't done though.He jumped back into the fight and attacked the dragon,but his magic had weakened since he made Camo sick.Kaos didn't have the strength to finish the fight,so he disappeared,somehow.The dragon was victorious twice.Chip was happy for him.Tails stepped on a stick,which made Spyro look over at the direction that Tails was in.The dragon advanced slowly and eventually saw the fox.He ran towards him and scared him.Spyro didn't mean to scare him."Uh..hi there!Who are you?"asked Spyro.Tails hesitated to talk at first,but he told the dragon his name.Spyro helped him get up.Than the small group went back to the house.