Chapter 9-Tech Dragon

Tails decided to get some of the parts by himself the next day.He got some directions from Master Eon in the form of a map.He was about halfway there when he heard something,very creepy.He turned towards some bushes that he was walking by.Than there was a voice."Don't be alarmed...I will bring no harm..."something said.Tails was no longer alarmed as a dragon came out of the bush. It wasn't just any dragon though,It was a mechanical one.
Tails examined the dragon.It was obviously male."Um..hello there mr dragon.."said Tails.The dragon was smiling."I am called Drobot.You are called?"asked the dragon.Tails liked the dragon,it looked kinda adorable for a mechanical one."My name's Tails. Nice to meet you Drobot."the fox said with a smile.Drobot seemed very happy."I'm going to get some parts from some place alright?Would you like to come with me Drobot?"asked Tails.The dragon nodded.Tails looked at the map that Eon gave him.Drobot looked too,and remembered it."Just up this way."said Tails as he bagan walking with Drobot not too far behind him.

Back At Spyro's House

Spyro was taking a nap when Chip came into his room looking for Tails."Spyro?Are you in here?"asked Chip."I'm looking for Tails...he's been missing all morning."Spyro finally heard him and wake up."Huh?Oh Tails.He went out for those parts.."replied spyro."Oh..okay.I was just worried.Thanks."said Chip as he flew out of the room.
Sonic was outside,examining the machine."Hmm...I wonder If Tails decided to go alone to get the parts.."he said to himself.It was mysterious.

Meanwhile with Tails and Drobot

Tails and Drobot made it to the place where they could get the parts.Tails wondered about the dragon's childhood.Or was he still a child?Or maybe he was around 12 or something.He didn't keep his mind on it too long.It was like a little shop that they arrived at.Drobot waited outside for the fox to return.It took about 10 minutes,but Tails managed to get the parts.Drobot was lying on the ground.Tails told him that it was time to go back.He seemed confused."You have a home...don't you?"asked Tails."A workshop.."replied Drobot.Tails wanted to bring him back to Spyro's place,so he could at least know where Tails was staying.So Tails lead the dragon all the way back to the house.It was about a 20 minute walk as well.They finally got back.They came to the backyard so that Drobot could see the machine.As he looked at it,he wanted to help fix it.Tails told Drobot that he could help at some point,and that If he was looking for him,try looking here.Than Drobot was on his way,and nobody knew that he was even there in the first place.