Chapter 14-The Red Map Mission

It was drizzling now.Tails was walking behind Gabriel as they traveled though the area.Weird noises would fill the air at some points,but they didn't mind.The fox wanted to know where they were even going.At some point, they got "there"."Where are we exactly?"asked Tails."This is called The Junk Heep.We get most of our stuff from here,but most of the stuff isn't even junk.It used to be a factory here,so that's why all this good stuff is here." Gabriel said.It was a mouthful.A can fell from something nearby.
Gabriel started to look through a pile of boxes.Tails sat down on a crate near him."Who knows what's going on back there..."said Tails."What's wrong?"asked Gabriel."I'm worried about some friends."the fox replied."Ah." he said as he searched through more boxes.After about 20 minutes of looking,Gabriel found what he was looking for.It was an atlas gemstone.Tails seemed fascinated with it,but then the duo heard a noise.Gabriel put the gem in his pocket."One's here."he said as he drew his taser.Tails figured that he was talking about one of the robots.He had no weapon to defend himself though.The robot charged at him,but the fox was faster and dodged out of the way.Gabriel picked up a rock and threw it at the robot,but nothing worked.It was probably invincible,the boy thought.Than the robot came after him.Gabriel ran,as fast as he could go.The two ended up turning a corner somewhere and Tails didn't know where.Than out of nowhere,the robot appeared and attacked with a sharp blade, which cut the fox's arm a little bit.He yelled when it happened and Gabriel appeared from behind a pile of garbage bags and tased the robot,making it malfunction."Get up and run!" said Gabriel as he started to sprint off the way they came.The fox slowly recovered and ran as well.He heald his arm as he ran.

Tears went down the fox's face as he caught up to Gabriel.They got home safely,for the most part...