Chapter 4-The Festival?

Two hours passed since Spyro and Chip got back home.Camo was knocked out,cold.Spyro was pretty confused on what happened.What did Kaos do to him?The two wondered for a while.Spyro ended up taking a nap while Chip roamed the house.Camo groaned and started to wake up.Chip heard and saw him and decided to hide behind a lamp."Is someone there...?"It was quiet when Camo said that.
"I need help...I can't feel much..." he continued as he groaned in pain.Chip started to feel bad for the plant dragon.He came out from the lamp and flew over to him.Camo looked at Chip in a weird way."Who are...you?"asked Camo."My name's Chip.I've been here with Spyro for a while now." he replied.Camo smiled."That's..cool..I guess.."said Camo.He tried keeping his head up."I'll try to wake Spyro up.Ok?" said Chip.As soon as he finished his sentence,Spyro got up and yawned.He saw that Camo was up talking to Chip."I see you've met Chip.."said Spyro.Camo nodded.Spyro got up."Do you know what happened Camo?" asked the purple dragon.Camo shook his head.It was very confusing to him."I remember something about a festival..."he said as he felt his head.Spyro flew into the kitchen to look for an Ice pack.He surprisingly found one though.Camo layed down on the couch and had a chat with Chip about what happened.Spyro flew back into the room and put the pack on the other dragon's head."Try to remember buddy."Said Spyro.It was pretty hard for Camo.He began mumbling things that wasn't able to be heard.Spyro was still confused.Maybe he needed some time alone,so Spyro took Chip on a trip around the area.A bright Idea popped into Spyro's head.Could Master Eon help?Spyro started to run off.Chip followed.The two arrived at Master Eon's place.It was pretty quiet,until Spyro saw Hugo searching through books on a shelf.Spyro asked where Master Eon was and Hugo told him that he was out meditating.Spyro needed to know where he was exactly.Hugo told him that Master Eon was actually pretty close to where they were,but he didn't know his exact location because he was too busy looking through the books.Spyro ran off after thanking Hugo.He needed to find Master Eon!