Chapter 13-Under Control

The group arrived at a house.It looked very modern.Everyone went inside.The girl lead everyone downstairs.It was a table with a nap on it,a few weapons lying around,and some essential beds and clothes.Tails already had questions.The girl started to talk."My name's Nana.This here is my brother.His name is Gabriel.Spyro flew up to the boy and examined him and did some hand movements,that meant "I'm watching you."Tails stood there,bothered."What's with all this stuff?"he asked.Nana pointed to the map."This is the map of our city.It's big.We put red circles on places that were already taken."she said."Taken? What do you mean?"asked Spyro.
"Those robots you saw,they kinda took over after a malfunction at a place where they were built..." the girl said.Tails looked pretty frustrated."Well...we don't know where we are,where to go next,and how to get home back to skylands.This is fine."said Tails.Camo heard the sarcasm in his voice.He patted his back to try and make him feel better.It wasn't a very good situation to be in.Spyro layed on the floor and groaned.Nana tried to cheer him up as well.Than Gabriel spoke."How'd you guys even get here..?"the boy asked.Tails looked at him,slowly."Through some rifts.They took us into the sky and poof.We're here now."said the fox."Hmm.We've heard about incidents like that."said Gabriel.

Quiet.

"Alright Tails.I've got a deal for you.Help me get something for our plan,and I'll make you something.Deal?"Gabriel smiled after he said that."I guess so.I don't wanna sit around all day.I wonder what the others are doing..."Tails said as he started to head upstairs.The boy followed after grabbing a taser gun.Nana sat in a chair near the map.Camo followed her to it."Do..you know where they're going?"the dragon asked.Nana picked Camo up and pointed to a spot on the map.It was red,and it was called The Junk Heep."The junk heep...is it dangerous?I don't want anything to happen to Tails..."said Camo.It was a small breeze of wind from an open window."I'm sure that they'll be okay..."said Nana.Camo smiled and hopped back onto the floor.Spyro had fell asleep,so Camo went to join him.Nana took out a walkie talkie and called for Gabriel.He picked up,but then there was silence.

Just silence.Some static followed,but not for long...