Chapter 10-All Fixed

Night rolled in.It was also cold.In fact,too cold to work on the teleporter.But Tails didn't mind,he spent his time working on it without a care in the world.After a while,he heard a noise.Like flapping.Than he noticed Drobot flapping his wings behind him.He startled the fox."Oh Drobot...don't do that...you were so silent at first,you scared me.."said Tails.The dragon frowned."I'm so..sorry..I scared you..I wanna help.."said Drobot slowly.Tails smiled."Of course you can help.I only have about 4 more parts to put in,so help would be nice."the fox said.Drobot immediately got to work with the fox.After about 15 minutes,they were done and it turned on."Route secured!"the dragon said as a green line went around the door of the machine.
It was finally fixed.Tails was glad.
Drobot was happy to work with Tails.The teleporter made some sounds,indicating that it was working just fine.Tails led Drobot back to the front of the house and sat down."Thanks Drobot,I really appreciate your help."said Tails."It's my pleasure..Tails." It was hard for Drobot to say his name."Drobot..could you share some things about your childhood?"said Tails.Drobot was shy."Yes.."he said.

"I do not know what to say about my childhood.I grew up with many dragons that knew how to fly.They liked to fly and fight,but in a playful way...I however wasn't interested in flying and was very inexperienced..one day I was around one day until I couldn't escape a wind turbine that flung me to an island that had many machines and gadgets on it.I was fascinated..so I built a workshop there..a few days later,I was out exploring and I found you..."the dragon had a hard time telling the story.

Tails was feeling sad."It's okay Drobot,you may have been an inexperienced dragon,but you were unique for your knack of machines and gadgets.I get it.I am too,a person that loves anything that I can work on,fix,and make better.Thanks for telling me your story."the fox said.Drobot was happy when he said that."Could you share your story with me..?"asked Drobot.Tails remembered how his childhood was.He didn't want to tell the story,but he wouldn't just say no to Drobot like that.It was the second time he asked him for something."Alright...I'll tell you.."said Tails.

"My childhood was pretty bad I guess...I was born with two tails..but my name wasn't even Tails at first...it was Miles.On this particular day,I met this hedgehog named Sonic.He was really cool and he inspired me to do things.He liked my knack for building things and we became friends.Before I met him though,I was bullied for having the tails.I was called a freak sometimes...I didn't like it.Not one bit.When I met sonic,everything changed..." said Tails.

Drobot was feeling bad for Tails.But the two eventually started feeling good again.Drobot went on his way for the day and Tails returned inside.